The Greatest Rap Albums by Year (1985-2005)

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I wish my Music Appreciation class was like yours
frown.gif

I know most classes just listen to old classical stuff...........Alabama State University!!!!!

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Good list... I'd personally have RD in '96 though.
nerd.gif

First thing I noticed.  But I can't act like Ironman isn't a dope album.  Daytona 500 
pimp.gif
It was Written perhaps??

i wouldnt be mad at any of those.... me personally, goin by the amount of spins i'd have to leave ironman there.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Good list... I'd personally have RD in '96 though.
nerd.gif

First thing I noticed.  But I can't act like Ironman isn't a dope album.  Daytona 500 
pimp.gif
It was Written perhaps??

i wouldnt be mad at any of those.... me personally, goin by the amount of spins i'd have to leave ironman there.

These greatest topics usually get ugly, but i like most of your list.

My 2 main issues are Ironman instead of RD, no disrespect but is Ghost 1 of your favorite rappers?
If so you may be slightly biased because most people rank RD as a handsdown classic,while Ironman is a good album it isnt looked at in the same light.

And im not even sure what year GRODT released , but to leave that off the list is a tragedy.
50 had the WORLD in his hands when that #$$ dropped.

These greatest topics usually get ugly, but i like most of your list.

My 2 main issues are Ironman instead of RD, no disrespect but is Ghost 1 of your favorite rappers?
If so you may be slightly biased because most people rank RD as a handsdown classic,while Ironman is a good album it isnt looked at in the same light.

And im not even sure what year GRODT released , but to leave that off the list is a tragedy.
50 had the WORLD in his hands when that #$$ dropped.

Back
Top Bottom