The Guy about Nothing : Jerry Seinfeld and his HEAT

yeah I know. I forgot you dont wear your shoes.  Sorry I have to break this down, didnt realize the lack of intelligence.   I understand this may not apply to everyone, since alot of people collect shoes and dont wear them.  

1) the way they were mean to be rocked - (They are basketball shoes, that were made to be worn while playing the game of basketball.... I dont find this concept to be hard to grasp)

2) they way people pull them off  -  ( the way people can pull it off in their casual attire)

3)the way people obliviously rock them and think they are pulling it off  - ( fashion statements.. If you have a hard time thinking of an example, think of Lil Wayne.)  

In the 90's it was absurd to buy a pair of basketball shoes to play basketball in.  My parents would buy me J's, Foams, Air Flights, and I played basketball in all of them.   $150 dollars was alot of money back then to be spending on shoes.. 

BREAK

As far as my slang, its not meant to be offensive.  That's how we talk, its not a statement that is meant to be directed torwards white people.  I know everyone thinks they can wear Jordans, but you need style to wear Jordans.   Alot of people I see rock Jays, look silly in them... All I am saying was that I was appreciating Jerry's subtle style in how he pull off rocking Jordans.    I was blown away, because I watch Seinfeld every now and then.. And he could have completely fooled me, I never noticed what kind of shoes he was wearing.
What makes you think  I don't wear sneakers? I mean I have a large collection consisting of Jordan's - AirMax - Foams and Retro IE Barkleys - Agassis - Bo's X-trainers etc. This statement makes you sound stupid.

Now for my lack of intelligence, please do yourself a favor - be quiet. Everyone seems to believe that you think white individuals have no style or can't rock J's in what you think or perceive to be the correct way. So my dude - ****.

I'm willing to bet that you aren't even a 90's kid ...

1. Back in the XXXX people bought basketball shoes to wear them as fashion and to play basketball. Just like they do now, nothing has change, although you think otherwise ... SMH!

2.The way people can pull it off? According to your standards and the way you think someone look cool wearing J's? Much like Will Smith Rocking 11's with the tux? COME ON SON! 

3. This sound like number 2, but you are going to argue on that ..  Anyhow, why would you use little Wayne? I mean he has his style and although a lot of people say that's not wassup, you will find those that say that's wassup. 

So wait a second, back in the 90's it was absurd to buy basketball shoes to play basketball but you did? LMAO ....  The prices back then reflect the prices of now a days. I don't remember any jordan below the 13 ever being $150 but I can be wrong .. I think tops was $125 along with every other kicks $100 being the high end. Now a days most are $185/$200 so the prices reflect. Anyways, you see kids buying shoes now to rock and style the same way that they buy them to play basketball and stuff - so did everyone back in the 90's nothing has change .. 

BREAK

No it's not meant to sound offensive, but it's blatantly sound to generalize all white's to include saying they have no style. Or do you think that's not what you meant to say, Genius!

What is the style you refer to, so if you think is cool to wear them with pink panties that mean it's uncool to wear them with pink panties? ****!

A lot of people that see you thinking you are killing it with your style might think you look stupid. Or you don't see what we are talking about Genius? 

I actually think Jerry looked like a dork with some nice kicks .. I don't like to talk my shirt in, I don't like my pants on my bellybutton line, etc ... but you seem to think its cool .. so go figure ....

Anyways - END RANT 

How is his show underrated.
It's always in the discussion as the best show of all time and number one sitcom
laugh.gif
Dude don't be knowing what they are saying ...

Show was so wack that Jerry actually had to call it quits if not - it probably still be going on ... SMH!

"Seinfeld  is a situation comedy which ran from July 5, 1989 to May 14, 1998. One of the most popular and influential TV programs of the 1990s, it epitomizes the self-obsessed and ironic culture of the decade. In 2002, TV Guide ranked Seinfeld as the greatest TV show of all time. The show was created by Larry David  and Jerry Seinfeld."

Last edited:
How is his show underrated.
It's always in the discussion as the best show of all time and number one sitcom :lol:

Never hear people talk about it except on the internet. Don't blame him for saying that.

Last edited:
I coulda sworn...oh well, I haven't seen Martin in years. Can't eem make myself watch that **** no more..

Never noticed Seinfeld in Js.. He kept the white nikes though

And Martin def took place in Detroit. Dude said Chicago like he would've bet on it lol

Never hear people talk about it except on the internet. Don't blame him for saying that.

you're kidding right? A show that ended almost 20 years ago that still gets prime-time syndication on major networks on a daily basis..there's a reason for that

Back
Top Bottom