The Habit > In N Out

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Inn and Out is so overrated. If you live in the bay area or coming to the bay area. Hit up this little joint called the SmokeHouse in Berkeley on Telegraph. There cheeseburgers and chilicheese fries speak for themselves.
Hmmm...I'm there often and I've never heard of this place, where is it near (Blondie's, Rasputin, Amoeba)?
that +*@+ waaaaay past those places, its located past ashby like if you going to the norf.
Oh ok, so it must be near the hospital then. I'ma check it out this place out next week.
grin.gif
yap over by alta bates

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

What the hell is Nation's?
You aint never heard of naions? where you stay at? That %*!+ be on hit every time im out late tho and them pies be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, like TouchMoney said, it's right next to AltaBates. and I agree DaNikeRhino Nations > In N OUT, if you
pimp.gif
. Baconcheeseburgers FTW.

You aint never heard of naions? where you stay at? That %*!+ be on hit every time im out late tho and them pies be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh, Speak on it, Banana Cream Pie and Chocolate Mousse Pie and it's a wrap.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh, Speak on it, Banana Cream Pie and Chocolate Mousse Pie and it's a wrap.
banana one is mouth watering tho and the cheesecake too tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Whataburger >>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______

a1e35c07ee9540211a6b51068f303d547d6a969.jpg

please get out of texas and go somewhere that has real burgers,
whataburger is ok, ive never been to in n out but all my west coast ppl tell me about it.

whats on those fries?? i see ppl postm all the time and im like
eek.gif

Ive tried in n out and some other regional food chains and I still prefer whataburger. Maybe you should get out of texas and actually try in n out, its goodbut dont expect nothing overwhelming.

I'm in San Jose
laugh.gif

I've NEVER heard of that place.

*goes to Google

I don't know where they have them near San Jose.

I know there's daly city, vacaville, Berkeley, I think theres one in orinda and moraga, and probably oakland

I have been a Los Angeles resident my entire life. In n Out is good, in that it trumps all other local FAST FOOD. But compare it to a real burger place likeApple Pan and its not close. Apple pan is the best burger in LA area bar none, combine that with the nostalgia, and pie. CASED CLOSED.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

vctry20 wrote:

ca5perrr wrote:

JJGRT5 wrote:

Whataburger >>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______

a1e35c07ee9540211a6b51068f303d547d6a969.jpg

please get out of texas and go somewhere that has real burgers,
whataburger is ok, ive never been to in n out but all my west coast ppl tell me about it.

whats on those fries?? i see ppl postm all the time and im like
eek.gif

that would be the special spread (thousand island) on top of grilled onions and cheese

word, damn i mgiht have to make myself some poorman animal fries, no chilli?? just cheese?
theres no places like that here in tx
eyes.gif
theres freddys frozen custard, i heard they got some alright stuff, never tried it, anyone here??

please. lets not make this a state vs state thing.

truth is, in-n-out is VERY OVER RATED. so is carl jr's. and im not saying whataburger is amazing by any stretch of the imaginiation, but its definitelycomporable to them joints. people act like in-n-out is some gourmet cuisine or some *%!*. seriously... fall back, theyre just another burger joint. an averageone at that.

really though, kincaids hamburgers or charleys hamburgers in DFW *%!* all over them spots.

while we're on the subject, del taco is HORRIBLE too.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Its a Socal thing.

In N' Out is bomb.

The Habit is good too.

Valenica, CA BTW.
Eh theres like 3 in the Roseville are within like a 5 mile radius
laugh.gif

I will say that In-n-out Burgers> Habit
but Habit fries > In-n-Out Fries (sans spread or animal style)

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Its a Socal thing.

In N' Out is bomb.

The Habit is good too.

Valenica, CA BTW.
Eh theres like 3 in the Roseville are within like a 5 mile radius
laugh.gif

I will say that In-n-out Burgers> Habit
but Habit fries > In-n-Out Fries (sans spread or animal style)

Where in Roseville?

What do you know about Jacks Urban Fries?

Inn and Out is so overrated. If you live in the bay area or coming to the bay area. Hit up this little joint called the SmokeHouse in Berkeley on Telegraph. There cheeseburgers and chilicheese fries speak for themselves.
Best burger in Oakland/ Berkeley is at Barney's. Hands down. Bay heads should go there, I promise no one will be disappointed.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Best burger in Oakland/ Berkeley is at Barney's. Hands down. Bay heads should go there, I promise no one will be disappointed.
Damn I finding out about all types of burger joints in this Topic, places to note:
The Habit
Smoke House
and now Barney's.

I'll relay ya'll the results by next week if I don't forget.
laugh.gif

THANK YOU.
laugh.gif

Finally, someone else that feels The Habit > In-N-Out.

I'll get pics this week... Coworkers and I go on a Habit run once a week.

Back
Top Bottom