The Hangover Part III Trailer... Updated 3/7/13

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

I second the bridesmaids statement but I'm hoping part 3 brings the laughs...
This.

They can extend this out into Saw territory if they can someone feature members of either film in the other.

Bring it on.
smokin.gif

I haven't even seen the second yet but I might cause of this thread...its the first time I've seen anyone say its good

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Cool...But I hope they flip the storyline completely...H2 was OK,but it was too similar to H1

h3 is the end
h2 they all knew was rushed and basically h1 in thailand...and they admitted it was a @$#% job

very diff plot if the early interviews from zach and bradley around july/aug were accurate

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Cool...But I hope they flip the storyline completely...H2 was OK,but it was too similar to H1

h3 is the end
h2 they all knew was rushed and basically h1 in thailand...and they admitted it was a @$#% job

very diff plot if the early interviews from zach and bradley around july/aug were accurate
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
thats good news but I didnt think H2 was that bad. Some scenes I could definitely do without but it also had some really funny parts. 

All the crap that is being spoken doens;t matter. movie will come out, trailer will be awesome, everyone will go see it.

That is all

btw what's good with the dude who plays Alan. barely shown in either movies.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

All the crap that is being spoken doens;t matter. movie will come out, trailer will be awesome, everyone will go see it.

That is all

btw what's good with the dude who plays Alan. barely shown in either movies.
Uhh Alan is Zach Galifianakis, you mean Doug.
Justin Bartha just doesn't have a big part in the films he isn't funny to begin with

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I have the feeling this'll be one of those movies were the third one will at least be funnier than the second one, so I'm in.  why not?
laugh.gif
My thoughts exactly....

BURBANK, CA, September 10, 2012 – Principal photography is underway on Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ “The Hangover Part III,” the third and final film in director Todd Phillips’ record-shattering comedy franchise.

This time, there’s no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.

“The Hangover Part III” reunites Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha as Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug. Returning to the ensemble are Ken Jeong, Heather Graham, Jeffrey Tambor and, as the guys’ long-suffering wives, Gillian Vigman, Sasha Barrese and Jamie Chung. John Goodman joins the cast as well.

Phillips directs from a screenplay he wrote with Craig Mazin, who also collaborated with him on the screenplay for “The Hangover Part II.” Phillips is producing the film under his Green Hat Films banner, together with Dan Goldberg. Thomas Tull, Scott Budnick, Chris Bender and J.C. Spink are the executive producers.

Also back for another round are Phillips’ behind-the-scenes creative team from the first two films: director of photography Lawrence Sher, editor Debra Neil-Fisher and costume designer Louise Mingenbach. They are joined by production designer Maher Ahmad (upcoming “Gangster Squad”) and editor Jeff Groth (“Project X”).

A presentation of Warner Bros. Pictures, in association with Legendary Pictures, “The Hangover Part III,” scheduled for release beginning May 24, 2013, will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

I will probably see it cause I want to see what the plot will be since it won't involve a wedding and bachelor party.

Back
Top Bottom