The Hangover Part III Trailer... Updated 3/7/13

I see it first one was funny second one wasnt as funny as the first but still laughed. Actually i know its a bit different but Project X was better than both

Was talkin about this yesterday. I think it could be good if they add a twist to it somehow.
I think
should marry
I was thinking:

Last edited:
Second one sucked. It was like The Hangover 1.5. Needed more fresh ideas and not copy the format of the first one so much.

Last edited:
Second one sucked. It was like The Hangover 1.5. Needed more fresh ideas and not copy the format of the first one so much.

i disagree second one was funny as ****, especially with that guy fighting the cops

Hangover was funny but very overrated. How do the masses find this movie funnier than Pineapple Express, Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin, etc?

Who said they do? Superbad and 40 year old virgin were highly praised and did well in the box office... It's just that the Hangover was insanely successful

Hangover was funny but very overrated. How do the masses find this movie funnier than Pineapple Express, Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin, etc?

Who has ever said that? And for the record, 40 Year Old Virgin was funny, but way too long (just like all of Apatow's movies). Pineapple and Superbad were flash-in-the pan, in-the-moment comedies that weren't that good.

It seems like most people that tell me how funny the hangover was when they saw it just give the "meh" when I bring up Superbad or 40 YOV.

Superbad> 40 Year Old Virgin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hangover>Hangover 2> PE

Back
Top Bottom