The Hangover Part III Trailer... Updated 3/7/13

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The first thought when I saw the title was why?

the first made 400 million. the second? 500 million
so why not?
My thoughts exactly, they would be stupid NOT to make another one!

Originally Posted by Dskilz3

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The first thought when I saw the title was why?

the first made 400 million. the second? 500 million
so why not?
My thoughts exactly, they would be stupid NOT to make another one!
exactly, these movies dont cost that much to produce and they are killing in the box office. milk it for all you can

Hangover 2 was ok if you just based it on its own individual movie. But comparing it to the first what it was horrible.

Wasn't really feeling pt2. Think this might be the killer of the series

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Still need to catch the second one

braylon-Edwards-drop.gif

and the jets still won the game...

they weren't trippin cuz this drop, and you shouldnt either...

HO2 sucked... point blank period.

hangover 2 was exactly what i expected, and i loved it. will be watching 3
for the people who didnt watch 2 because the jokes were the same as the first. were you really expecting anything different? were you also surprised austin powers had the same jokes in all the movies?

Hangover was good but also overrated (best comedy of all time my %%%).

Hangover 2 was complete garbage. It's a carbon copy of the 1st movie except for it being Bangkok, the jokes not being as funny or feeling force and of course the trannies.
sick.gif

Not expecting much from the 3rd film.

i think it should be noted that todd phillips has said that this 3rd film will not follow the formulas of the first 2 movies at all. 

I think they know Part 2 sucked and they are going to do with III what they should have done with II. All you heard were people trying to make themselves laugh when watching part 2. They did great numbers but it sucked. Haven't watched again.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Part III would be overkill and very unneccessary. These franchises need to learn when to leave something good to rest, instead
of milking it dry til everybody even hates the original.

Last I heard they were filming the third one in Amsterdam. Wonder why they scrapped that idea, woulda probably been better than LA. We'll see, though.

They should have influx of different influences. Put Will Ferrel in it, Reilly, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, etc.

Back
Top Bottom