The hate on the Air Jordan Spizike,What is it?

wow that colorway makes me like the spizikes even more! its just a beautiful colorway. i would cop

it's like a 'greatest hits' cd: yeah, they were individually good. individually. we like something fresh and new from the artist, whether we likeit or not, just to know that they're still trying.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The Spizike is a wonderful designed shoe that could be mainly used for "casual purposes" (I can't see this abomination as a basketball shoe)

Mark Smith the new "Global Director" of JB designed this shoe,

What I think about these is

THE COLORS ARE THE HORRIBLE REASON THAT RUINS THE SHOE,NOT THE DESIGN,
THE COLORING THEY DO AT JORDAN BRAND AND MARKETING MONEY TO SELL ($175)
KILLS THE SPIZIKE

Who here like these Spizikes:

34yxmbc.jpg
now those are fresh
pimp.gif
those clown on all the other colors theywould be my 1st pair if these droped

Spizikes are okay. They are definitely better than those crappy AJF5, upcoming olympic7s and AJF20

I luv the spikes.Not because of how they look but whats behind them.I use to watch all the spike lee movies just to see what js he or the other actors hadon.Also seen a interveiw with jordan saying that spike had alot to do with his shoe success.I like them for that.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The Spizike is a wonderful designed shoe that could be mainly used for "casual purposes" (I can't see this abomination as a basketball shoe)

Mark Smith the new "Global Director" of JB designed this shoe,

What I think about these is

THE COLORS ARE THE HORRIBLE REASON THAT RUINS THE SHOE,NOT THE DESIGN,
THE COLORING THEY DO AT JORDAN BRAND AND MARKETING MONEY TO SELL ($175)
KILLS THE SPIZIKE

Who here like these Spizikes:

34yxmbc.jpg
these are nice i would cop.......i got the varsity/red and cement so far........

They are ugly plain and simple...even if they were a numbered jay,they'd be last on my list.

I dont have a problem with the spizikes. I think the shoe in general looks pretty good. From a purist standpoint, I can see where the dislike comes frombecause it is a bastardization of previous jordans. I like the concept behind the shoe. Its definitely one of better hybrid sneakers that have come out. Asfar as the price point, no shoe is ever really worth $175 but it is what it is. The spizikes posted in this thread look real clean and I'd purchase themif they went on sale.

<>

spizikes are great casual shoes, and when someone is wearing them, you DO look. and so do i. i think jb just needs help with color choices and placement. theselook great with the suede toes, like the blk/red/green.

definitley not worth $175

i like my jordans really subtle and classic looking. and to me, the spi'zikes just butcher all of the old shoes by combining them into one.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

it's like a 'greatest hits' cd: yeah, they were individually good. individually. we like something fresh and new from the artist, whether we like it or not, just to know that they're still trying.

Not just that. The spizike is not even a greatest hits album. It is more like if you took 5 hit songs from your favorite artist, took 30 seconds out ofeach and then just put them back to back. Dont bother to make a common beat for all of it, it just plays 30 seconds of one good song then suddenly and abruptlyjumps into 30 seconds of another song. That is the problem with the spizike, there is no flow between these components, it looks very cut-and-paste. Even thefusions do not do as bad of a job. The .5 shoes I feel are much better, they are more like a remix, uses parts of two different songs but blends them togetherwith a new beat to hold it all together and you get pretty much a new song. Thats the difference with the spizikes (and 6 rings and dubz)

those need some red laces! i like spizzys i missed out on the cements and the black ones with the green tip ele-print. i could care less about the 40 acrelogo, rather have another mars face.

i like em i have of 2 pairs of spizikes the black/red/green spzikes and the true blue spizkes

PHOTOSHOP? YEAH RIGHT THOSE R CRACK FLAT OUT AND PINSTRIPE JORDAN JERSEY OR BLACK AWAY PLEASE AND THE GUY THAT SAID ITS 2 TACKY 4 ADULTS HAAAAAAAA U NEED 2QUIT BUYING GYM SHOES IF U ONLY BUY A PAIR OF WHITE 1S AND BLACK STICK 2 PAYLESS

people don't like mixing and matching or the color.
i like most made and hey that's all that matters.

Maybe this is another spiz'ike releaseing? 1st cool grey then black and gold now maybe these can be the next one?
These are Fire, Kind of reminds me of Infrared 6s idk why lol.

Back
Top Bottom