The homeboy G code **3 new rules added**

1. DON'T SCREW YOUR BOYS GIRLS..... Without permission of course ( with the exclusion of mains)

2. If one fight, all fight ( nobody likes a poon @ss N_ on the team)

3. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM( if you got to bang an ugly chick for your boy to get the prize DO IT)

4. Always put in on the booze and weed nobody likes a moocher

5. If you with a JO and she got friends PUT THE CREW ON, they shouldn't have to ask

6. Don't fall for a runner, because you will get talked about every day

7. SHUT UP WHEN ESPN IS ON

8. Don't come to the spot with food if you not gone share ( nvm screw them)

9. Sportsmanship is the key in video games, the main rule I will break

10. If you bring any of them JOs through my crib, make sure I F_ em first, and if you do go to your crib with the JO, call me if she was good pass her to me

On a side note *no hating on your boys that's lame and POON BLOCKING IS FoR LOOSERS* Additional rules added..... 11. Don't talk about your boy in frontof females, how wack is that ??? You make yourself look lame 12. Be able to take a joke, life isn't about being serious all day 13. TELL YOUR BOY HOW DUMBHE LOOKS IN SKINNY JEANS..... Better yet just kick his @++

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

1. DON'T SCREW YOUR BOYS GIRLS..... Without permission of course ( with the exclusion of mains)

3. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM( if you got to bang an ugly chick for your boy to get the prize DO IT)

4. Always put in on the booze and weed nobody likes a moocher

5. If you with a JO and she got friends PUT THE CREW ON, they shouldn't have to ask

6. Don't fall for a runner, because you will get talked about every day

7. SHUT UP WHEN ESPN IS ON

8. Don't come to the spot with food if you not gone share

9. Sportsmanship is the key in video games

10. If you bring any of them JOs threw my crib, make sure I F_ em first

On a side note *no hating on your boys that's lame and POON BLOCKING IS FoR LOOSERS*
1. True
2. Nope, dudes too quick to start shootin nowadays
3. maybe... depends on how ugly
4. Nope
5. Nope, they can find they own JOs
6. True
7. I wish a N would interrupt me
8. If i bought it myself, ima eat it my damn self too
roll.gif
roll.gif
that is completely false
10. refer to #5

Keithahundred wrote:
6. Dont fall for a runner, because you will get talked about every day

8. Don't come to the spot with food if you not gone share

9. Sportsmanship is the key in video games
i was with you until these 3

6. all my boys cool with whoever i wife up, theyll state their opinions at first but after that its a dead conversation

8. i dont have to share my food if i dont want too, and my mans not gonna get saltly over it

9. my and my boys always talk %$%+ during and after video games

%!*% outta here with them wack %$! rules. As if havin a "G" code is gon make you have an everlastinfriendship.
laugh.gif

How bout:

1. Agreed
2. %!*% that. Fight your own battles, unless it's too one-sided.
3. %!*% that. If you can't get a female by your own merit, you lost already.
4. BYOB
5. See my answer to #3
6. Agreed
7. Agreed
8. If you didn't give me the cash for it, you ain't gettin !%!!.
9. Agreed
10. I would never take no JO to my homie's crib. I got my own damn house.

Easier said than done. One of my roommate from college would bring home chicks with a face only a mother could love.

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

Easier said than done. One of my roommate from college would bring home chicks with a face only a mother could love.

QFT This list is basura. When I get out of class I'll compose a better one.

homeboy G code amendment: you must never talk about your homeboy in a negative light to a female. any female.

Disagreed. If his girl throws the "P" at you, always take it. If you take it, upon finishing, you must tell him immediatly. If it'snot you she give's it to she will give it to the next man. Her status after that automatically gets delagated to #!$$ status. if your friend is a"G" he will understand.

all these rules are true.. but honestly.. you cant expect other people to follow the same rules..

just have your own code for yourself, rules you abide by.. cause if you expect people to follow the same rules.. youre gonna spend a lot of time beingdissappointed

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Disagreed. If his girl throws the "P" at you, always take it. If you take it, upon finishing, you must tell him immediatly. If it's not you she give's it to she will give it to the next man. Her status after that automatically gets delagated to #!$$ status. if your friend is a "G" he will understand.

you buggin like a muh %%!+ a... You put that broad in her place and call your guy up immediately to inform him of what just transpired. I don't give a %%!+if she strip butt +*% and jump on you.. YOU HIESMAN THAT HO!!!
indifferent.gif

where are the morals these days?
smh.gif

don't you think you are enforcing the stereotype by believing in this stuff? why not be a respectable human and treat women like humans and stop trying tobe tough all the time.

^^^ the ones that want to get respected get respected...... that's all I'm gone say on that based on the matter of there are women and then you havescandalous females

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

This makes you sound like a herb

^^^ no it makes you sound like a P.A.N./ B.A.N. I'm good for a fair fight, all of mine have been fair , but if my boy is about to get jumped or isconfronted by someone or people hell I'm there right along with him..... Quit being lame and stick up for your friends

Back
Top Bottom