The "I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

I hate it when people say "pop"
I hate in when people say "pizza PIE"
I hate in when people drive slow in front of me and i cant get over
I hate it when people use bluetooth
I hate it when i have to wait on somebody

ADD ON

i hate it when i listen to music @ work & people try to be offensive by asking meaningless rhetorical questions.
"what is that God awful noise? omg is someone dying?" yes. there is someone dying to the beat of congo drums playing in the bg.

Stupid threads are made.............................................................................................................

It rains after I was my car. Even after i checked the weather and showed no damn rain in sight!

...when cats talk !@$+ and can't back it up.
...when my time is wasted.
...when it rains for 5 days straight.

-When people say vazzzzz instead of vaaaase to try to sound upper-class
-When people walk and text, almost running into you
-When you get those little cuts right under your fingernails during the winter
-When you're in a stall and there's a person in the stall next to you, the person next to you is farting up a ++** storm and then when you walk out people give you weird looks thinking it was you.
-When all the different shows on TV are on commercial breaks at the same time and I'm just flipping through commercials
-When I'm watching a sporting event and then someone walks into the room and says "O who's playing" or "O what's the score" when the TV scoreboard is right there on the TV.

I don't know, those are just some of the things I thought of.

i hate it when ppl try to use me as a scapegoat at work
i hate it when dogs wont shut up outside my window
i hate it wen ppl accuse me of lying

Originally Posted by JPZx

-When all the different shows on TV are on commercial breaks at the same time and I'm just flipping through commercials
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I hate it when people think just because they put their blinker on, it entitles them to change lanes.

i hate when pple play music on their cell phones on speaker and repeat the same song.

it always end up being a 30 second clip too. please invest in an ipod or something

-I hate when I make an insighftul post and the thread dies.
-I hate when people look at my lunch and stand over me to see what Im eating.
-I hate when coworkers ask me if I had a crazy night because I stroll into work with a red bull.
-I hate when that one chick that you thought would always be down for you realizes she needs to move on because you will never take her seriously.

Originally Posted by JPZx

-When people say vazzzzz instead of vaaaase to try to sound upper-class
-When people walk and text, almost running into you
-When you get those little cuts right under your fingernails during the winter
-When you're in a stall and there's a person in the stall next to you, the person next to you is farting up a ++** storm and then when you walk out people give you weird looks thinking it was you.
-When I'm watching a sporting event and then someone walks into the room and says "O who's playing" or "O what's the score" when the TV scoreboard is right there on the TV.

I don't know, those are just some of the things I thought of.
Nice AVY x sig
smokin.gif
... are you from Pickering/Ajax
nerd.gif

I hate it when people hit me up ONLY to complain. Like _ I got my own problems.

...sitting on a train or bus & fat people always attempt to squeeze into that tight +@% spot between you.

I hate the use of the word "swagger".
I hate when people stand in front off the Metro doors when others have to get off.
I hate females who use OD profanity.
I hate when people don't keep their word.
I HATE judgemental and overly critical people.
I hate the music on the radio.
I hate when people don't say thank you when you hold doors for them.
I hate people who refuse to think.
I hate Math.
I hate the 2000's
I hate cocky people and "know it alls".
I hate people who gossip.
I HATE snobs!

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

...sitting on a train or bus & fat people always attempt to squeeze into that tight +@% spot between you.
breathing all hard talking bout "excuse me, let me squeeze right here" only to be shoulder to gut with a stranger
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
J23S wrote:

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

breathing all hard talking bout "excuse me, let me squeeze right here" only to be shoulder to gut with a stranger
smh.gif

-when drivers wont let you merge when you get on the freeway even though they see you coming ahead of them and tend to beat you
-drivers that gangsta lean but cant park it parallel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-mean muggin in the club ..

I hate it when the subway (E train) gets to 7th Ave and 53rd St in the morning on the way to work.  Train is already mad packed and everyone just pushes their way in like the Japanese subways.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I hate it when the subway (E train) gets to 7th Ave and 53rd St in the morning on the way to work.  Train is already mad packed and everyone just pushes their way in like the Japanese subways.
thats_racist_animated1.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom