The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all. A fantastic humbling for ****way and the Broncos.
as a Texans fan, it must feel even better for you. all the Brock jokes and Elway pics you got hit with. and they miss the playoffs
laugh.gif
I mean the texans are about to get washed in the playoffs so it doesn't matter. 

At least they have their QB of the future in savage

Falcons beat the saints and we look up the two seed and that first round bye 
nerd.gif
 pleaseeeeeee Falcons

Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all. A fantastic humbling for ****way and the Broncos.

Only thing that would have been better is if osweiler turned out to be good and dropped a 7td game or something when they played this year :lol:

Ideally, that's what I was hoping for, but this is a good consolation prize :lol:

as a Texans fan, it must feel even better for you. all the Brock jokes and Elway pics you got hit with. and they miss the playoffs :lol:

Most def :lol: the overconfidence a lot of their fans had was hilarious.

I actually Think Kansas should have saved that play for a critical moment in the playoffs. But I guess what more important moment than to put down the rival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom