The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway my Christmas dinner

View media item 2275717

looks good.

Nino Brown with the great play. 2nd best after OBJ.

Lol sike AB the best Wr in the league no better all around wr. Imo obj aint even top 3. Ab , julio and aj. Hell even mike evans maybe ahead of obj at this point

whose man is this?

y u do dis dsa :frown:

my broncos, my giants :nerd:

@franc
 dis hurt fam 

the offense was garbage all year man. the defense wasnt strong enough to carry the load like last season.

Phins are in the playoffs

We started 1-4

**** the odds

congrats mane. well deserved by the phins.

I remember when people said Elway was a genius.

View media item 2275758

you keep saying this but i dont recall anyone calling elway a genius. he is a good gm. not a genius. not all teams can benefit from being in the garbage afcs.

Trevor Orton :pimp:

thats an insult to orton.

Texans make playoffs. Broncos miss playoffs....

View media item 2275677

|I

Panthers and Broncos not making the playoffs this year :nerd:

View media item 2275781

I can't believe the Dolphins finally made the playoffs & Tannehill isn't there to lead them to the AFCCG :smh:

The broncos should be fine for the future.

Defensive guys are locked up on long term deals.

Just have to hope paxton is the goods. 

Having CJ anderson back will certainly help that putrid offense.

Let's ****** go! I honestly can't even describe how much fun I had. Memory is gonna last a lifetime. Let alone all the photos and vids I got :lol: :pimp:

he was never a good coach.

gifted a SB cause he's best buds with elway.

Fox got f'd over.

Wade Phillips been carrying him from Houston to Denver

Yep, Phillips being hired in Houston saved Kubiak from getting fired the following year, along with saving him that Super Bowl year in Denver. Kubiak has been getting mulligans his entire playing and coaching career.

you keep saying this but i dont recall anyone calling elway a genius. he is a good gm. not a genius. not all teams can benefit from being in the garbage afcs.

If you don't recall him being referred to as a genius, then you don't post on NT, don't watch any sports networks, nor listen to any sports radio. It was literally one of the biggest narratives throughout the entire NFL season. Texans have the #1 ranked defense while having one of the worst QB situations. I'm sorry about that.

We gotta watch the Texans and the Dolphins in the playoffs

View media item 2275787

And the Lakers still get primetime games even though they're waiting on the 2028 draft for Lebron, Melo, and Wade's kids. Boo whooo.

Last edited:
Travis Kelce sounds like Malibu's Most Wanted
Lol he def has soul.

Forreal. I'm like a white dude did this dance :lol:

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro out there like

kelcedance.0.gif

The broncos should be fine for the future.

Defensive guys are locked up on long term deals.

Just have to hope paxton is the goods. 

Having CJ anderson back will certainly help that putrid offense.

o-line could use some work too. need romo to take that germany trip with kobe and join the broncos :nerd:

Let's ****** go! I honestly can't even describe how much fun I had. Memory is gonna last a lifetime. Let alone all the photos and vids I got :lol: :pimp:

congrats on the win mane. must of been lit to be there in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom