The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you keep saying this but i dont recall anyone calling elway a genius. he is a good gm. not a genius. not all teams can benefit from being in the garbage afcs.

If you don't recall him being referred to as a genius, then you don't post on NT, don't watch any sports networks, nor listen to any sports radio. It was literally one of the biggest narratives throughout the entire NFL season. Texans have the #1 ranked defense while having one of the worst QB situations. I'm sorry about that.

We gotta watch the Texans and the Dolphins in the playoffs

View media item 2275787

And the Lakers still get primetime games even though they're waiting on the 2028 draft for Lebron, Melo, and Wade's kids. Boo whooo.

i thought you meant just on NT. i havent seen genius on NT. i have heard it in other media outlets which was dumb to begin with.

If you don't recall him being referred to as a genius, then you don't post on NT, don't watch any sports networks, nor listen to any sports radio. It was literally one of the biggest narratives throughout the entire NFL season. Texans have the #1 ranked defense while having one of the worst QB situations. I'm sorry about that.
And the Lakers still get primetime games even though they're waiting on the 2028 draft for Lebron, Melo, and Wade's kids. Boo whooo.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How lit was the stadium when Poe threw that TD

Yo I got the footage :lol: I gotta figure out how to upload it through mobile. I can't let this wait til I head home
Don't think there's any option on NT to upload the video directly, but you can upload on YouTube or any other video streaming site then embed the link of the video on here
I will rep you when that happens [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

congrats on the win mane. must of been lit to be there in person.
Too damn lit
laugh.gif
my voice is barely hangin on
probably sounding like Doc rivers in the 4th Quarter. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom