The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won my case. Got all the money I asked for. :smile:

Lawyer didnt want to go in front of an arbitrator. Just settled.

I asked why did they send you down here if you were going to give the cash I asked for anyways?

He said, most people dont come down to sue and in your case the evidence was stacked against us.

Nice :smokin

One more year of Marvin as expected.

Don't know how to feel.

Happy for a change, sad we still have one more year of blandness.

Won my case. Got all the money I asked for. :smile:

Lawyer didnt want to go in front of an arbitrator. Just settled.

I asked why did they send you down here if you were going to give the cash I asked for anyways?

He said, most people dont come down to sue and in your case the evidence was stacked against us.

That's dope, real dope. I hit some AWFUL potholes on my bike a couple years ago. Bent the **** out of my rims. The guy at the shop told me I could have the state pay for it or go to court. So I took pics of all the potholes, my bent wheels and sent them the bill. I had so much evidence, they sent me a check only a few weeks later.

Marvin coming back is hilarious. Time to move on.

Last edited:
No TNF?

TV Show Draft who's in?

3 Rounds, snake draft.

Everyone loses in the food draft because your choices have been tasted by very few NTers 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That's dope, real dope. I hit some AWFUL potholes on my bike a couple years ago. Bent the **** out of my rims. The guy at the shop told me I could have the state pay for it or go to court. So I took pics of all the potholes, my bent wheels and sent them the bill. I had so much evidence, they sent me a check only a few weeks later.

Awesome glad you got them to pay, usually its a struggle! Yup potholes are a mofo lol

This is the story the AJC has..RIP
FALCONS_CARPENTER_XGR_2032106.jpg

Former Falcons safety Keion Carpenter, who played with the team from 2002 to 2005, died Thursday, according to his family.

Carpenter died in Miami at 6:47 a.m. on Thursday. Carpenter collapsed during a run on Wednesday.

Carpenter, who was 39, played six seasons in the NFL.

Carpenter lived in Buford and was an assistant coach at Hebron Christian in Gwinnett.

He was the CEO and founder of The Carpenter House, which “aims to strengthen and empower families from disadvantaged backgrounds by providing access to resources, activities and structured environments that enable them to reach their highest academic and economic potential.”

Carpenter played in college at Virginia Tech from 1995 to 1998.

“He had a heart of gold. His work with The Carpenter House and other charitable organizations to help those in need truly embodied the Virginia Tech spirit,” said former Hokies head coach Frank Beamer.
http://www.ajc.com/sports/football/former-falcon-keion-carpenter-dies-age/xaQSyTZXcQykUb7ClmMwZP/

Damn RIP :smh: , that was my guy from Baltimore ...he was just recently on the radio talking bout community work n NFL news too

No TNF?

TV Show Draft who's in?

3 Rounds, snake draft.

Everyone loses in the food draft because your choices have been tasted by very few NTers 
laugh.gif
this would be the one part of the season it would actually make sense to have Thursday night games (outside of thanksgiving.. or even go with Friday night games).. pick 2 teams that have zero playoff ramifications and do the same for Saturday (if you got enough for 2 on that day, then do that)

then Sunday keep for the teams with playoff ramifications

i'm in for the draft

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom