The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Sin - Haha. Boohoo Twins. Gonna have to wear my Sox hat when I see him this weekend.

I LOVE the lines on ridge portion of the glove. Goes great with the lines of the Remix.

why did they discontinue his batting glove line? since the cleats are coming back out, is there any chance the gloves will too?

i just bought a brand new pair on ebay for $60 (which is pretty absurd for batting gloves) and then my new puppy chewed off all the fingers on the right hand
mad.gif

^ Yup... one of the best (if not the best) Swingman PE's for sure:

2ihwhhk.jpg

His away cleats with the blue accents look a little cartoonish to me, but these are perfect.

ah i just noticed in the catalog RB. RB=Rubber Bottom? they need to MCS these to go along with the Metal. (and airmax trainers!)

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

Trey a.k.a. "the future" Griffey in hurraches? 2012 1st overall pick!

For Basketball or Football. According to Junior, Trey doesn't have a lot of interest pursuing Baseball.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

Trey a.k.a. "the future" Griffey in hurraches? 2012 1st overall pick!

For Basketball or Football. According to Junior, Trey doesn't have a lot of interest pursuing Baseball.

Thats really a shame too. I'm sure the kids a natural and I think I remember reading Jr. sayin the kids a beast with the bat.

Trey Griffey is 14 years old. He stands 5-foot-11 and 150 pounds after growing seven inches in the past year. His shoe size is 12½. And when he does hold a bat, Griffey said, "He swings just like me. He's a monster."

The problem is, Trey finds baseball … boring? Slow? Something like that. He plays football and basketball. He golfs with his family on Sundays. He races go-karts and has ridden dirt bikes and relates more to his neighbor James "Bubba" Stewart, the first African-American to succeed as a professional motocross racer, than to any young baseball player.

baseball seems slow to every 14 year old.......he is at that time in his life where he doesnt know what to do or what he wants to do. he will switch around 5times before settling on baseall, his natural skill.

Back
Top Bottom