The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

New c/w?
and this has got to be a first... Jr. with the high pants? someone please find a high-rez...!!!

25335469eacd6302ef9b7f662f6fc6d77c4a926.pjpg
6823548ee549691fe2f77bfe21c6e99a1160399.pjpg

Where was this look when the AGMI was in circulation?

Liking these black/white/grey CW's/

I swore he had these on a couple days ago. When I looked for the pics they were no where to be found.

the thing is, these pics were from the game on the 23rd... I had to double-check and see if these were posted before... how did we all miss it???
laugh.gif

showin em off for us to see finally eh Griff? he saw that the thread was dead for a few days........haha........................ super awesomecolorway..........

Jr. wore high socks during his Reds days, usually to honor Jackie Robinson. He did it for the Mariners as well.

Anybody know where icould get these online, trying to help my Best friends girl buy him a anniversary gift???? Any help will be appreciated...

Nike 96 Air Griffey Max- Size 10.5, preferably DS

griffey_max1_blk.jpg

It was only a matter of time before this happened:

hrnho8.jpg

Naturally, I couldn't resist...

verg43.jpg

I should be doing a big drop of Swingman Remix PS's on PlayerExclusive.com this weekend (sorry for anybody who's noticed the delay in posts the pastcouple weeks, but I've been busy with work)...

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Anybody know where i could get these online, trying to help my Best friends girl buy him a anniversary gift???? Any help will be appreciated...

Nike 96 Air Griffey Max- Size 10.5, preferably DS

griffey_max1_blk.jpg

You ain't finding these before me, Bet.

that was according to Wale... but I'm gonna refrain from getting excited until I see actual sample or catalogue pics...

Back
Top Bottom