The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Originally Posted by shoes604

After seeing members' pics, I reallly like the Remixes.

Are the Remixes a limited shoe or is it just slowly being released?

the Remax's are a GR

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Ryan Braun p.e.
nerd.gif

460f291b56d5822c687301ad6f59106a-getty-85133702jm022_milwaukee_bre.jpg

We played high school ball together! Dope PE but i didnt like him in high school and i hate him even more now!! Granada Hills High Class of 02!

We played high school ball together! Dope PE but i didnt like him in high school and i hate him even more now!! Granada Hills High Class of 02!

Why the hate when you played ball together and went to the same high school with him?

no the griffeys that came out are the ones that are the best. seattle is where griffey belongs and what shoes he releases should be based on that

Anyway...

Jr. layin down a bunt...
nerd.gif

capt.99c7b8c80f514affa2ee3241f643cb75.mariners_rays_baseball_watw103.jpg

and sporting, what appears to be, the GR colorway of the remixes...

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Why the hate when you played ball together and went to the same high school with him?

He had a big head! I'll admit he was very good but he was a big jerk on campus! Plus he never got any play. I'm sure he doesnt have thatproblem now. Whatever that was high school. I'm over it. I'd give him his props if I ever saw him again. I'd also tell him to get me some PE'sin a size 12.
laugh.gif

Like a box of them!!
pimp.gif

Interesting... some 'Mariner emerald' hits on the lace loops and outlining the Swoosh?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Product # for the Jackies - 354779 041

I got my Black/White pair today for $50.
HOWWWW?!?! come on Cincy, hook it up
wink.gif

PS there's a pair on the Bay right now for $145
grin.gif
size 11.5 if anyone isinterested...

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom