The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

anyone find jackie robinson remixes? thanks
2s9um37.jpg

Saw these in an auction... looks like a low-cut with a lot less dots around the laces... canvas/nylon on the upper as well...

Comparison... a PS I did a while back.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Saw these in an auction... looks like a low-cut with a lot less dots around the laces... canvas/nylon on the upper as well...

Those have got to be a PE. and a very nice one. How much and what size

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Those have got to be a PE. and a very nice one. How much and what size
take a closer look at the pic that was posted, the tags on it show that they are a sample sz 9 they are

^ it turns out that the auction was for the regular Swingman Remix cleats... the seller has since removed that pic.

Dummy ~ got any pics of his cleats? I think there were pink details as well as pink laces...

I'll take care of it
wink.gif

Pink laces, pink outsole trim and a pink Swoosh perhaps?

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I should be posting these in the Griffey cleat thread.....oh well...

Mothers Day Remix with pink accents.
28ahyr4.jpg

2md304o.jpg

1zbch8m.jpg

JR's expression says it all.
28beip2.jpg

autographed OG AGM1's making a cameo at the "Nike Knows" Trainer 1 promo event... these are, after all, classified as 'trainers'.

^ Yep, I noticed that too... the heel part is a separate piece of material, so its likely they made it a different color. the inside lining of the shoe alsoappears to be navy...

From the Griffey retro thread, in case anybody missed it:

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

here are the pics of the royal/volt colorway of the remixes that i was talking about...sorry for the bad camera phone pics

P.S. -- SinnerP, those OGs look so nice after seeing all these retroes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom