The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Forgot to update...

IG

13532040_300133880332591_1758727311_n.jpg

13557170_275004822855829_1240198467_n.jpg

is there anyway to find out how many promo or cleats are made for griffey?  i have a pair i would like to prove are from a certine game if i can.

this is a pair i have. i'm sure most griffey fans know it.  i'v had them for a while and havnt had luck photo matching due to not having good enough quality pics of the games. does anyone know how many promo's or PE's they make for them? 

IIRC, these Swingman Remix cleats were a GR... not sure about the specific pair you have.

Do you have a picture of the tag?

he wore the same kind for his 600th hr.  only seen one other pic with that color schem. and only seen the pair i have and the pair he wore.  

he wore the same kind for his 600th hr.  only seen one other pic with that color schem. and only seen the pair i have and the pair he wore.  
Nice, lets get some pics of the backs, do they have a number? 
nerd.gif

this is a pair i have. i'm sure most griffey fans know it.  i'v had them for a while and havnt had luck photo matching due to not having good enough quality pics of the games. does anyone know how many promo's or PE's they make for them? 

Nike made a ton of cleats for Junior. Only way to photo-match is to strike gold with a scuff or something.

To know for certain when a cleat was worn by the colorway would be All-Star or a special event like the Mother's Day cleats.

It also doesn't help that Junior typically wore long pants.

He absolutely wore this colorway that last year with the Reds, and 11 is his size. I'd imagine these were his but no way to know if he wore them for game action 

Back
Top Bottom