The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

that royal/volt colorway is
eek.gif
0872477802b7e5da36bd948b58d5866a8a4f3d.gif

Are these actually pics from Nike, is this colorway going to be released or was this one someone made up with photoshop? This colorway would be awesome tohave. Only problem would be that white material would be difficult to keep clean.

^ Actual NDC pic. Dunno if they're gonna release this colorway or if its just a sample pic...

But, yeah... that canvas/nylon upper is gonna be a dirt magnet... jeans stains as well...

A slightly modified colorway of Jr.'s black/white Swingman Remixes he wore during the Yankees series...
63dbd12e4981bd661c165461cad24d1e-getty-85133047jm019_seattle_marin.jpg

88800003.jpg

Yeah, that was a nice touch...
laugh.gif
Niehaus didn't notice it tillBlowers pointed it out...
Another pic found on Flickr
3699896423_e3cd8708cc_b.jpg

I was kinda bummed I missed it live. His second at bat was two blue gloves but they showed everything in the game summary. You guys see Jr making fun of thehome plate umpire? Classic Junior.

^ What did he do? I just rewatched his first AB (as well as his 2nd and 3rd), but didn't notice anything...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ What did he do? I just rewatched his first AB (as well as his 2nd and 3rd), but didn't notice anything...
frown.gif

It's actually in the pic just above. One white batting glove in his first AB. A tribute to Michael Jackson. Also had MJ music for the AB.

^ Oh no, I meant the "making fun of the ump" bit... Lol, I noticed the MJ tribute... Billie Jean was a nice touch.

^Oh. Later in the game JR was on first pointing to the homeplate ump. He mimicked his punch-out, held his back and gimped to imply the ump was going to pull aback muscle because how animated the ump was. Pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom