"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Carmen Electra Still
1587957385251.png

She is straight up trending on Twitter right now..............this documentary made her relevant again lol

Damn, this documentary is so ***** good. Mike finally opens up his hatred towards Isiah even to this day. :pimp: :lol:

Those Pistons made them Bulls from boys to men. That finally brought Pip and Mike's mental toughness to greatness. :pimp:

tumblr_nq9ogmOId61uylbt1o1_400.gif

every team gotta have that one team that they gotta overcome...recent rivalries that i enjoyed watching was the heat and celtics.

I might be in the minority on this, but I actually like how they split up showing new episodes every week - brings me back to my childhood & gives me something to look forward to.
Honestly, this is the best way to generate hype for a show. Get people talking about it between eps. Look how popular GOT became. Or Breaking Bad. Or Lost. Then you got shows like Stranger Things which come and go for maybe a week or 2. Then it's on to the next show.

The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Ryen Russillo to discuss Episodes 3 and 4 of ESPN’s documentary series ‘The Last Dance’ (2:53) before talking about the NFL draft (32:00), the logistics behind bringing back the NBA (1:03:25), and Game 4 of the 1993 NBA Finals between the Chicago Bulls and the Phoenix Suns (1:29:30).

Bad Boy Pistons, NFL Draft Lessons, NBA Summer News, and Suns-Bulls 1993 With Ryen Russillo | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podbay

Back
Top Bottom