THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

View media item 1933149
$112? I ain't mad. I thought the 13s were pretty bad on release. But this was the only colorway that did it for me. So once I saw them at the factory store with an additional 20% off, I didn't hesitate to swoop.

I have to say, I'm pretty happy that a lot of you are sending a message by resisting to purchase at retail. Nike done lost their mind with the price point of their signatures and it's good that consumers are waking up a bit by declining to be bent over.

I know we've talked crap about previous models tanking, but I think these really take the cake

This is not a good look (Nike still gon' eat tho :smh: )

Nike basketball in general is tanking :lol: if you're on the baektball design team then it is not a good look at the moment...lots of moves are being made. Lebrons and KDs will be all over the outlets right along with all the Hypers

Last edited:
Agree. The silver/lava cw is nice 
smokin.gif

So until my roaring lion lace locks show up in going this route, it'll be the same with the new ones, just with some added custom effects to better fit the mix
View media item 1934523The white one on the left represents the famous mask, while the silver one represents his weapon of choice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom