THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

nike-lebron-13-gr-cleveland-3-05.jpg

What ya call these here? I wanna cop at least 1 pair...and these are da only 1's i can stomach.

Last edited:
The luxbrons and written in the stars look better than those imho.

Luxbrons are my fav cw.

Look really nice in person.

Last edited:
I think ima get those maroon joints as well.

Ive worn dese joints 5 days scrate

Clean fit. I want the "Greatness" pair but with having the Away and Written in the stars, the colors are so close... I just don't know. The Wine/Gold is slick though.

Outside of Greatness these have also been labeled "Cavs" as well.

Last edited:
Clean fit. I want the "Greatness" pair but with having the Away and Written in the stars, the colors are so close... I just don't know. The Wine/Gold is slick though.

Thanks.

Yea i was thinkin about how close the colors are ....
if the greatness go sub 100 ill cop because i like how the posite is the same color as the upper....that really works well for this model.

I know for a fact im pickin these up.

View media item 2017653
Those are my fav Nike hoops shoe in a while

Last edited:
I finally got the LeBron XIII All-Star yesterday. They arrived fast yesterday when I stock located them at a Footaction store last Fri. evening! And they're $150 on sale at Footaction too if y'all are looking for some at a reduced price.

Ok so I really recommend adjusting the laces on these and wearing them a bit. They're pretty comfy. Its a secure but nice feel one the shoe stretches a bit.

I really want to like playing in these, just can't seem to get that lockdown I'd like - does anyone else find they never really feel locked down in the 13s? 

I really want to like playing in these, just can't seem to get that lockdown I'd like - does anyone else find they never really feel locked down in the 13s? 

How are you lacing them up? Do you tighten or pull the middle to last laces? I use all the top two laces in an X pattern and never have an issue on lockdown.

How are you lacing them up? Do you tighten or pull the middle to last laces? I use all the top two laces in an X pattern and never have an issue on lockdown.
Tighten as much as I can to the top then triple tie a bow 
laugh.gif
 yet after a couple of plays they feel loose again.

I have a question about lacing on these LeBron XIII, would y'all advise against totally removing them from the shoes to adjust them to my preference? So far I've only removed the laces from the upper eyelets but I haven't removed them from the lower eyelets due to fear of not being able to put them back in due to shoe design not having exposed spacing on lower eyelets on these XIII.

The LeBron XIII All-Star are the first pair I ever got in this current signature line so I never paid attention to the lacing design until I received them yesterday. The lower eyelets on these seem to have a pocket design gimmick on them as opposed to traditional open spacing on most shoes.

It's honestly a habit of mine to entirely remove laces from shoes to readjust them evenly to my preference with specified crisscrossing X patterns. I guess I'll keep the laces in the lower eyelets in these and just adjust them evenly while they're in the pocketed eyelets to be safe.

Any word on these dropping? These will be my one and done lebron 13.
There hasn't been official release dates for any of the lows we've seen thus far.

Just seems like they randomly pop up in store.

Need an official date for these and the grey pair.

Did the Greatness or "Cavs" pair actually release in the US yet?

I have seen pairs on Ebay for way too much, and have yet to see any on foot pics. 

Debating on those or the Cavs lows.

Thanks.

Yea i was thinkin about how close the colors are ....
if the greatness go sub 100 ill cop because i like how the posite is the same color as the upper....that really works well for this model.

I know for a fact im pickin these up.

Those are my fav Nike hoops shoe in a while
i'm waiting on these to go below $125, cheapest I've seen is $145 on ebay

also the el paso outlets has the xmas for $119, there was another cw but I can't remember which one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom