THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I have a question about lacing on these LeBron XIII, would y'all advise against totally removing them from the shoes to adjust them to my preference? So far I've only removed the laces from the upper eyelets but I haven't removed them from the lower eyelets due to fear of not being able to put them back in due to shoe design not having exposed spacing on lower eyelets on these XIII.

The LeBron XIII All-Star are the first pair I ever got in this current signature line so I never paid attention to the lacing design until I received them yesterday. The lower eyelets on these seem to have a pocket design gimmick on them as opposed to traditional open spacing on most shoes.

It's honestly a habit of mine to entirely remove laces from shoes to readjust them evenly to my preference with specified crisscrossing X patterns. I guess I'll keep the laces in the lower eyelets in these and just adjust them evenly while they're in the pocketed eyelets to be safe.
If you want to remove/change the lacing on the lower part of the shoe, just make sure you tie some fishing line or something to the end of the lace before you remove it. That way you have the line to tie to the lace again to fish it back through when you re-lace. Otherwise you're pretty much screwed.

i'm waiting on these to go below $125, cheapest I've seen is $145 on ebay

also the el paso outlets has the xmas for $119, there was another cw but I can't remember which one

125 id get.

My outlet has xmas....that golden state lookin cw....120.

Black gum 140 i think

I definitely want to grab a pair of the Elites, love all 3 colourways. Just gotta see how low they'll go on disco :lol:

I'm sure this subject has been beaten to death, buuuuuuuuut

How are you cleaning the upper on white pairs? I scuffed the upper on my XMas pair & cant seem to get them clean. Ive tried detergent & a toothbrush. Any tips?

I'm sure this subject has been beaten to death, buuuuuuuuut

How are you cleaning the upper on white pairs? I scuffed the upper on my XMas pair & cant seem to get them clean. Ive tried detergent & a toothbrush. Any tips?

Old white sock + squirt of wd-40+ rub scuff lightly= scuff dissolved

Did the Greatness or "Cavs" pair actually release in the US yet?

I have seen pairs on Ebay for way too much, and have yet to see any on foot pics. 

Debating on those or the Cavs lows.

They are all over my Nike Factory Store in Paramus, NJ for $139.99. Too bad you just missed the F&F 30% off sale. But I'm sure you could call them and see if they can grab your size/ship to you.

201-843-0932

Good sign for the 14 tbh

Apart from the Kobe's and some of the Kyrie's the SIG's sold terrible and part of the reason is these outrageous prices

I posted the Elites on sale several pages back. I thought you guys knew. The red ones on release day were $200. Shoot the lows even took a $25 hit. Nike must have known the 13s were a fluke. One EXT, the lows and Elites instantly on sale. Ive seen pairs of the 13 on ebay lower than the 12s.

Some regular models have been going directly to outlets

Lows from 175 to 150
Elites from 275 to 200

I could see the retail of the 14s drop.. Or at least I'm hoping we see that

I remember the 8 v1s that were $160 and had premium materials :smokin still my favorite lebrons I have

Last edited:
I posted the Elites on sale several pages back. I thought you guys knew. The red ones on release day were $200. Shoot the lows even took a $25 hit. Nike must have known the 13s were a fluke. One EXT, the lows and Elites instantly on sale. Ive seen pairs of the 13 on ebay lower than the 12s.

I wonder if anyone at Nike corporate got fired over the 13s.

Also, Nike hilariously even cancelled a major release (Easter 13s) but let the other shoes drop (Easter KD/Kobe/Kyries).

Last edited:
Did the Greatness or "Cavs" pair actually release in the US yet?

I have seen pairs on Ebay for way too much, and have yet to see any on foot pics. 

Debating on those or the Cavs lows.

They got em in da outlets, but i never seen em in stores...whats da story?

They got em in da outlets, but i never seen em in stores...whats da story?

Retailers didn't want them. They sold terribly. 181 FTL told me they dubbed future releases.

You can def catch a deal on these.

Make sense...these were a SUPER dub @ 200...

And da over saturation since da IX's have been diminished returns...

XII's were dope, but waaaaaaay over saturated... Da XIII's were da straw that broke da camel's back.

Lookin like

tumblr_lzwyuzWqJP1r2r04fo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom