The life of megaupload founder

laugh.gif
@ the tags on his cars "HACKER" "CEO" "MAFIA"

Also, those aren't even all the pix.
There are 112 pix.
Go to reddit to see the rest.

was he only arrested for mega upload or was it other stuff. because wouldn't youtube be just as accountable as mega upload would

That Hummer, Lambo, Leopard, House, and Jet.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

My dude was doing it right, I'm not.
tired.gif

#CrimePaysOff, been saying this for years. (AVY Check)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by blazinRook

how much cash do you think he has set aside?
Judging from those pics and the lifestyle he lives.
Not a lot.
He made $42-$48 million last year alone.
I sure had something left over.
Those pics made it seem like he was a Billionaire.
Anyway, god bless that man. Megaupload >>>>>>

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Wait till Birdman sees those pics 
CashMoneyUpload.com on the way, bleedat 
pimp.gif
Birdman's about to cop that domain asap.
25qbvdg.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

was he only arrested for mega upload or was it other stuff. because wouldn't youtube be just as accountable as mega upload would
From what I read, megaupload promoted copyright infringment so that's why they got shut down.
Youtube on the other hand does not.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Wait till Birdman sees those pics 
CashMoneyUpload.com on the way, bleedat 
pimp.gif
Birdman's about to cop that domain asap.
25qbvdg.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

From what I read, megaupload promoted copyright infringment so that's why they got shut down.
Youtube on the other hand does not.
yea. youtube will pull stuff down fairly quickly and Mega Upload is basically like pirate bay. Their main thing is pirating. I think I read somewhere the "number" at 500 million lost because of MegaUpload.

Duke went hard,
roll.gif
 at the jetski
edit: what the hell are those network cables in the back of his car? dude was hosting out the back of his benzo? 
laugh.gif

The US government dropped a nuclear bomb on "cyberlocker" site Megaupload today, seizing its

domain names, grabbing $50 million in assets, and getting New Zealand police to arrest four of the

site's key employees, including enigmatic founder Kim Dotcom. In a 72-page indictment unsealed in

a Virginia federal court, prosecutors charged that the site earned more than $175 million since its

founding in 2005, most of it based on copyright infringement.

As for the site's employees, they were paid lavishly and they spent lavishly. Even the graphic

designer, 35-year-old Slovakian resident Julius Bencko, made more than $1 million in 2010 alone.

The indictment goes after six individuals, who between them owned 14 Mercedes-Benz automobiles

with license plates such as "POLICE," "MAFIA," "V," "STONED," "CEO," "HACKER," GOOD," "EVIL,"

and—perhaps presciently—"GUILTY." The group also had a 2010 Maserati, a 2008 Rolls-Royce, and a

1989 Lamborghini. They had not one but three Samsung 83" TVs, and two Sharp 108" TVs.

Someone owned a "Predator statue." Motor bikes, jet skis, artwork, and even 60 Dell servers could

all be forfeit to the government if it can prove its case against the members of the "Mega

Conspiracy."

http://arstechnica.com/te...s-smashed-megaupload.ars

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom