The locking has gone too far Vol. Can you guess who the mad locking mod is?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Diego

In before the "You should be happy we volunteer our time, nobody is paying us to regulate this forum, we are never wrong" speech.
laugh.gif

actually. I locked it.
I didn't read through the thread, but OP was asking for advice on illegally obtaining unemployment benefits by lying on their application.

you don't think that isn't against the rules about discussing fraud?

The worst part is that it got locked right after some legit advice was posted.
Dude was going to come back and even answer questions.

%+@% dont make no sense.

funny how all the dejavu "girl help", post funny pics/gifs, wshh nonsense, etc manages to stick around and get 5+ pages of "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
".. 
go figure eh. 

The worst part is that it got locked right after some legit advice was posted.
Dude was going to come back and even answer questions.

%+@% dont make no sense.

funny how all the dejavu "girl help", post funny pics/gifs, wshh nonsense, etc manages to stick around and get 5+ pages of "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
".. 
go figure eh. 

actually. I locked it.
I didn't read through the thread, but OP was asking for advice on illegally obtaining unemployment benefits by lying on their application.

One the funny thing I noticed is whenever someone request their thread to be deleted, they lock it....
laugh.gif
c'mon now, i know there's an option to delete it...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

actually. I locked it.

grin.gif

actually. I locked it.

grin.gif

One the funny thing I noticed is whenever someone request their thread to be deleted, they lock it....
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet some wanted W2E to confess to it. But now that it was Dirty they'll back off.

I'm willing to bet some wanted W2E to confess to it. But now that it was Dirty they'll back off.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
Deleting a thread takes a lot longer and freezes up the board though.
locking it doesn't freeze the board.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
Deleting a thread takes a lot longer and freezes up the board though.
locking it doesn't freeze the board.

actually. I locked it.

You might want to go ahead and read the thread.
He wasnt asking for advice on illegally obtaining benefits. He stated his case and asked for possible consequences.
People gave different opinions which led to different questions and answers regarding the process of overpaid benefits.

Hardly a thread discussing fraud.

actually. I locked it.

You might want to go ahead and read the thread.
He wasnt asking for advice on illegally obtaining benefits. He stated his case and asked for possible consequences.
People gave different opinions which led to different questions and answers regarding the process of overpaid benefits.

Hardly a thread discussing fraud.

actually. I locked it.

I don't think he was asking asking for advice on illegally obtaining unemployment benefits, he has already lied on his application.
laugh.gif

He was just wondering what kinda punishment or ramification he may be subject to since the government found out he lied. 

Should he have lied and received unemployment benefits?  No.

Should there be threads about receiving unemployment benefits by dishonest means?  No.

Should there be threads about people who screw up and are looking for advice, especially advice from someone that works for the EDD? Sure.

actually. I locked it.

I don't think he was asking asking for advice on illegally obtaining unemployment benefits, he has already lied on his application.
laugh.gif

He was just wondering what kinda punishment or ramification he may be subject to since the government found out he lied. 

Should he have lied and received unemployment benefits?  No.

Should there be threads about receiving unemployment benefits by dishonest means?  No.

Should there be threads about people who screw up and are looking for advice, especially advice from someone that works for the EDD? Sure.

Back
Top Bottom