The locking has gone too far Vol. Can you guess who the mad locking mod is?

I always thought that it should be mandatory that mods give a REASON before closing a thread. I have seen threads closed for God knows what reason. I don't know about those robots at times man.

DIrty, why not just add that IN the thread when locking it so folks wouldn't have to question you or your team?

I always thought that it should be mandatory that mods give a REASON before closing a thread. I have seen threads closed for God knows what reason. I don't know about those robots at times man.

DIrty, why not just add that IN the thread when locking it so folks wouldn't have to question you or your team?

This is kind of unrelated, but I like when the mods used to write "< locked >" right before they locked a post.
glasses.gif

This is kind of unrelated, but I like when the mods used to write "< locked >" right before they locked a post.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

glasses.gif

That was JRose5's cute way of closing it. Good times
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

glasses.gif

That was JRose5's cute way of closing it. Good times
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

actually. I locked it.
I didn't read through the thread, but OP was asking for advice on illegally obtaining unemployment benefits by lying on their application.

you don't think that isn't against the rules about discussing fraud?

You might want to go ahead and read the thread.
He wasnt asking for advice on illegally obtaining benefits. He stated his case and asked for possible consequences.
People gave different opinions which led to different questions and answers regarding the process of overpayed benefits.

Hardly a thread discussing fraud.

lol

actually. I locked it.
I didn't read through the thread, but OP was asking for advice on illegally obtaining unemployment benefits by lying on their application.

you don't think that isn't against the rules about discussing fraud?

You might want to go ahead and read the thread.
He wasnt asking for advice on illegally obtaining benefits. He stated his case and asked for possible consequences.
People gave different opinions which led to different questions and answers regarding the process of overpayed benefits.

Hardly a thread discussing fraud.

lol

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eh...I'd think locking something that was discussing something ILLEGAL would make it quite obvious.

eh...I'd think locking something that was discussing something ILLEGAL would make it quite obvious.

In before the "You should be happy we volunteer our time, nobody is paying us to regulate this forum, we are never wrong" speech.

Thanks bro.

In before the "You should be happy we volunteer our time, nobody is paying us to regulate this forum, we are never wrong" speech.

Thanks bro.

It is only fair man. Remember what is obvious to you isn't obvious to everyone else. I think it is fair and more democratic to at least tell the public why a thread is locked. I wish there was a way for me to search for all locked threads to show you the randomness of some of the lockings on NT.

Wasn't there an extended thread on drugs yesterday? I'm pretty sure some of items discussed were illegal. Where was the lock?

Wasn't there an extended thread on drugs yesterday? I'm pretty sure some of items discussed were illegal. Where was the lock?

It is only fair man. Remember what is obvious to you isn't obvious to everyone else. I think it is fair and more democratic to at least tell the public why a thread is locked. I wish there was a way for me to search for all locked threads to show you the randomness of some of the lockings on NT.

Back
Top Bottom