"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I guess. I used my Galaxy S6 and ipad on SNKRS to cop one each. Ya I got some airballs etc. However just keep trying and bang both pairs within 5min. FNL was of course more tricky. Got the splash page again during second checkout and pair was still there after 10min of waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't understand how anyone missed on these online. SNKRS was easy as hell. FNL gave me splash page for like 30min and still got through on two pairs. I feel like dudes didn't want them until the prices went nuts....:nerd:

That's exactly what happened. I had two pair through raffles and got one one snkrs app but didn't want it. Added easy

Jeez was talkin to an Eastbay rep yesterday evening...said they had pairs for phone orders on Monday. Wasnt expecting them to sell out that quick.

its always people that will miss out. some just have bad luck like that especially with finishline.

there have definitively been releases in the past where nothing that i could do would get my payment to process on finishline so that might not have been an option for many and would only leave nike.com as an option.

and snkrs definitely wasnt easy for me with all of the air balling and credit card errors.
Yup using a cc is the WORST idea ever on both SNKRS and FNL. That's most people's problem I would imagine.

I still don't understand how anyone missed on these online. SNKRS was easy as hell. FNL gave me splash page for like 30min and still got through on two pairs. I feel like dudes didn't want them until the prices went nuts....:nerd:

I'm thinking the same thing. I copped on snkrs twice. The second pair was about 20 mins apart from the first order.

its always people that will miss out. some just have bad luck like that especially with finishline.

there have definitively been releases in the past where nothing that i could do would get my payment to process on finishline so that might not have been an option for many and would only leave nike.com as an option.

and snkrs definitely wasnt easy for me with all of the air balling and credit card errors.

Yup using a cc is the WORST idea ever on both SNKRS and FNL. That's most people's problem I would imagine.

naw... paypal is fail also on finishline. snkrs has had serious issues since they made it wide open... ive even had it make me have to select my address again.

naw... paypal is fail also on finishline. 
I know I can only speak for myself, but all 3 of my orders from FNL were checked out using PP. 

Used Chrome and 1 tab. Let the splash page run instead of refreshing and it was pretty much smooth sailin once sizes popped.

*Note- After each purchase, I cleared cookies. No issues processing payment on my end.

naw... paypal is fail also on finishline. 

I know I can only speak for myself, but all 3 of my orders from FNL were checked out using PP. 

Used Chrome and 1 tab. Let the splash page run instead of refreshing and it was pretty much smooth sailin once sizes popped.

*Note- After each purchase, I cleared cookies. No issues processing payment on my end.

dont worry... we all have our dark day on finishline :smile:

exit 77
devil.gif
Sweet exit 80 , So where do you cop, Shoe city? harford mall Finish line?

Sweet exit 80 , So where do you cop, Shoe city? harford mall Finish line?

online... harford mall finishline has some chill people in there but they dont get a lot of inventory. they do raffle tickets on a lot of stuff (i think. its been a little while) so that helps as far as knowing if you are getting or not.
shoe city is cool too. i just dont love how hard i have to work to get info from them about simple things as raffles and stuff.

online... harford mall finishline has some chill people in there but they dont get a lot of inventory. they do raffle tickets on a lot of stuff (i think. its been a little while) so that helps as far as knowing if you are getting or not.
shoe city is cool too. i just dont love how hard i have to work to get info from them about simple things as raffles and stuff.
I know exactly what you mean, i ahve never won a raffle at FNL , and i won at shoe City for WC4's but they said show up between 8-10 and I get there at 8:15 they had a sign up saying come back at 9:45, well i had won 4 raffles at Annapolis mall , as i work in Bowie so i said screw it didn't want to risk and drove down there to pick up the 3 i knew i had in the bag, instead of just getting the one at SC. The White Manager at Shoe City said they are real slow, makes me think they might not last to much longer.

I know exactly what you mean, i ahve never won a raffle at FNL , and i won at shoe City for WC4's but they said show up between 8-10 and I get there at 8:15 they had a sign up saying come back at 9:45, well i had won 4 raffles at Annapolis mall , as i work in Bowie so i said screw it didn't want to risk and drove down there to pick up the 3 i knew i had in the bag, instead of just getting the one at SC. The White Manager at Shoe City said they are real slow, makes me think they might not last to much longer.

The white manager? Really?

Is this like gandalf the white? Gandlaf the gray?

Last edited:

thats funny they had the sign up. i never saw that before but i do know they are generally really short handed for the saturday releases.
i could imagine they would close eventually tho i hope that they wouldnt. its our only "urban" spot up here but the location is straight trash. its sitting in the parking lot of a run down, all stores closed shopping center. would be making a killing if it were over there near wegmans or in the mall but im sure they didnt want to pay that rent.

The white manager? Really?

Is this like gandalf the white? Gandlaf the gray?

i know what he means. its a few managers there but only one is white. i could see the sensitivity in the statement tho.

Back
Top Bottom