"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

hello guys , i just wanted to share with you the quality of my master pair ... 

bought from nike europe

a lot of glue stains...

the white jumpman no symmetric at both shoes

and the production dates are different too

very disappointed from this low quality of the shoes...

i hope most of you got better quality

Just saw these yesterday. A bit overrated. Leather is aight and yea the pair that I saw had a lot of glue stains

nerd.gif

Just got off phone with footlocker, 11, 11.5 and 12 are sold out and not available for phone order. Didn't check on other sizes

Just got off phone with footlocker, 11, 11.5 and 12 are sold out and not available for phone order. Didn't check on other sizes
I just got off the phone with them as well. They said they were sold out of all men sizes.

Last edited:

Just talked to an Eastbay rep, sold out in every size. :frown:

Yeah I'm not really tripping off these. While I love 12's I just KIND OF LIKED this model, I've seen them on two different peoples feet and they aren't popping out to me. Granted the two people who had them on looked rather bummy and couldn't dress, but still I've seen Jordan's pop on even those type of guys.

As long as I get the "French Blue" and "Flu Game" 12's I'm good.

Last edited:
Adding to confirmations, Eastbay sold out completely ... asked if they would be put any cancellations later and her response was "done" 

If you're up for only one pair that is admirable. If you're looking to resell and need multiples it clearly doesn't make sense. I figure most people use resell channel to if not make money, at least make their personal pair not as expensive.

I finished my Saturday with 6 pairs from standing in lines and 5 pairs purchased online. While standing in line.

You are speaking of things that you do not know of.

I finished my Saturday with 6 pairs from standing in lines and 5 pairs purchased online. While standing in line.

You are speaking of things that you do not know of.

That's great hustle if you have the stores with in close proximity. Most releases don't go down like this anymore where there's healthy resale.

I still don't understand how anyone missed on these online. SNKRS was easy as hell. FNL gave me splash page for like 30min and still got through on two pairs. I feel like dudes didn't want them until the prices went nuts....
nerd.gif

I think i'm in the minority who thought these were going to sell out quick.  The reason why was that a lot of people are getting their tax return checks around now.  I learned my lesson last year when I had problems getting Oreos.  That was last year's tax season J.  This year...it was the Retro Tax Season 12s.  Christmas (and Black Friday), back to school, and tax check time.  I guess the Cement 4s were tax check Js this year too.  Always at least one.

I'm WI
I still don't understand how anyone missed on these online. SNKRS was easy as hell. FNL gave me splash page for like 30min and still got through on two pairs. I feel like dudes didn't want them until the prices went nuts....:nerd:

Nah, I tried for 2 hours straight immediately starting at launch time and was only able to get through on snkrs app for my pair. Every other site was splash page and then sold out when I finally could load it. Tried accessing from 3 different devices at once too. Think you're just one of the lucky ones to get through on another site.

I still don't understand how anyone missed on these online. SNKRS was easy as hell. FNL gave me splash page for like 30min and still got through on two pairs. I feel like dudes didn't want them until the prices went nuts....:nerd:

its always people that will miss out. some just have bad luck like that especially with finishline.

there have definitively been releases in the past where nothing that i could do would get my payment to process on finishline so that might not have been an option for many and would only leave nike.com as an option.

and snkrs definitely wasnt easy for me with all of the air balling and credit card errors.

I still haven't gotten my snkrs shipping confirmation which worries me a bit. Anyone get there's yet?

Also checked eastbay online for poops and giggles and all sizes are sold out still,fyi.

Back
Top Bottom