"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Man y'all taking it wrong everybody I kno just about been saying for months "I'm gon buy them when I get my taxes" idk but for some reason they didn't want previous releases like that. But Jordan's gon move in the Chi no matter what, in baltimore this was the first crazy release in a long time

Ordered at like 10:04 AM on the SNKRS & feel that cancellation coming smh. is hella corny b. Pray not though, I even tweeted the "Got Em" joint :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone vouch for "Spotlight Soles" legitimacy?
They have Masters on their site for $260 shipped.
What made me sketchy was that they have 2012 Bred 11 for $250 shipped.
I'm gonna say they are fake or will claim to be "UA" which = fake, bc they already have "early releases" as well

Is this the first time a pair of GR 12s were harder to get than the holiday 11s?
feels like it to me
EHHHHHH taxi's were harder then Gamma's in '13. That thread had much more salt with people shutting down footsites until like 5 or 6 o clock and many still ended up empty handed. At least here you had a shot. Thought you had em. And nike is taking care of you without you having to complain about it 

Last edited:
chatted with 3 different reps at NDC just now and they all said the same thing: my order is good to go and there are no cancellations/delays when in fact I got that dreaded cancellation email...

chatted with 3 different reps at NDC just now and they all said the same thing: my order is good to go and there are no cancellations/delays when in fact I got that dreaded cancellation email...
I love how they will be like "based on my resources" and then give you an answer...when in fact they probably are just staring at the same screen as you

Ordered at like 10:04 AM on the SNKRS & feel that cancellation coming smh. is hella corny b. Pray not though, I even tweeted the "Got Em" joint 
mean.gif

I got the email and had a chat and call back and theyre saying that it will eventually be cancelled. They're just catching up. 24-72 hours is what they gave as a time frame. 

I'll hold that secured FB12s for you since you'll be getting your Masters still [emoji]128519[/emoji]

I love how they will be like "based on my resources" and then give you an answer...when in fact they probably are just staring at the same screen as you

They can actually look deeper into an order than you can tho

EHHHHHH taxi's were harder then Gamma's in '13. That thread had much more salt with people shutting down footsites until like 5 or 6 o clock and many still ended up empty handed. At least here you had a shot. Thought you had em. And nike is taking care of you without you having to complain about it 

Yes that was crazy that's one of the last shoes I camped out for it was recovering from the snow in my area and the line was from the door all the way to the end of the mall parking lot had to be at least 500 people lined up to go into HOH he'll they even have our tickets for the gammas the following day but due to the outcome of the taxis (though very peaceful ) they didn't allow is to line up anymore

Yeah but why set aside the FBs? It's a completely different cw-either find a way to fulfill the order (restock) or just provide a significant discount.

When SNS oversold LB 11s, they have everyone a 30% off coupon, and they are the size of an ant in comparison to how
big Nike is...

I have no clue. Guess since they actually might not have any back stock in the Master's they figured offering the same model in a different color way would be sufficient. Sucks for people who actually wanted these to wear, but at the same time, at least Nike is doing something about it.

Just talked to a Nike rep. She said my order has not been affected. Shipping email should be later today. Size 11.5 ,ordered at 7:06 am pacific time, and order # starts with 295.

Last edited:
I have no clue. Guess since they actually might not have any back stock in the Master's they figured offering the same model in a different color way would be sufficient. Sucks for people who actually wanted these to wear, but at the same time, at least Nike is doing something about it.
Agreed. Even if they didn't secure your pair, they know you would still shop with them in the future.  

Black and Red>White and Red>White, Black, and Taxi>Black, White, and Metallic Silver>White and French Blue>Obsidian, White, and French Blue>"The Master"

They can actually look deeper into an order than you can tho

I agree they probably can, but in my experience it was all just generic answers that really didn't answer my questions

Yea some agents suck but I've had experiences where they were actually able to tell me they were in the warehouse and even give me tracking before my order status was updated.

Yea some agents suck but I've had experiences where they were actually able to tell me they were in the warehouse and even give me tracking before my order status was updated.
Now that's actually helpful.  Every time I've had a question I would just be given generic answers.  

Ordered at like 10:04 AM on the SNKRS & feel that cancellation coming smh. is hella corny b. Pray not though, I even tweeted the "Got Em" joint :smh:

Just imagine those who got the cancellation email but already sold their pair on ebay off that "Got Em" screenshot [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom