"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Woke up to my paypal full of $$$

Thank god for Tax Season!
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

And that's what probably upsets people the most. Im sure most assumed they would be able to secure a GR via Nike. To recive a cancellation days later after all other resources are dried up has got to be frustrating. If I only had enough for 1 pair, and put all my eggs in NDC's basket, I would be pissed. Granted there would be nothing I could do about it, but I would be pissed nonetheless.
This is pretty much what happened to me. I would have totally tried to secure somewhere else if Nike only told me its pending and not "GOT EM" but the timing of the Nike delayed L was just horrible to where everything now is dried up. The most annoying thing about it is when you get the whole "GOT EM" screen and emails that your order is being processed, then to get the update that its preparing to ship,  THEN get the email days later saying you got the L.  Nike with the foreplay before bending me over for the L got dayum.  All i wanted 12 wise was the Master this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

And that's what probably upsets people the most. Im sure most assumed they would be able to secure a GR via Nike. To recive a cancellation days later after all other resources are dried up has got to be frustrating. If I only had enough for 1 pair, and put all my eggs in NDC's basket, I would be pissed. Granted there would be nothing I could do about it, but I would be pissed nonetheless.
This is pretty much what happened to me. I would have totally tried to secure somewhere else if Nike only told me its pending and not "GOT EM" but the timing of the Nike delayed L was just horrible to where everything now is dried up. The most annoying thing about it is when you get the whole "GOT EM" screen and emails that your order is being processed, then to get the update that its preparing to ship,  THEN get the email days later saying you got the L.  Nike with the foreplay before bending me over for the L got dayum.

Did it say "GOT EM" or "GOT EEEEEEM?"

Last edited:

So for those that got cancellations from NDC, was the 20% off plus French Blue reservation real?
yeah its real. NDC said they will email again in the future on details no how to do it.  First cancellation email is just to inform you of your L

I am still waiting on any email lol, on my account it says preparing to ship so whatever.  At this point I ain't pressed either way

SSENSE put pairs aside for people that got their Moonrock 350 orders cancelled. Gave customers another shot at purchasing.

I believe Adidas did the same as well with the TB750's.

It's unfortunate that they over sold, but I agree. Nike could have easily been like "Yep, we over sold. Deal with it."

Yeah but why set aside the FBs? It's a completely different cw-either find a way to fulfill the order (restock) or just provide a significant discount.

When SNS oversold LB 11s, they have everyone a 30% off coupon, and they are the size of an ant in comparison to how
big Nike is...

Can anyone vouch for "Spotlight Soles" legitimacy?
They have Masters on their site for $260 shipped.
What made me sketchy was that they have 2012 Bred 11 for $250 shipped.

SSENSE put pairs aside for people that got their Moonrock 350 orders cancelled. Gave customers another shot at purchasing.

I believe Adidas did the same as well with the TB750's.

It's unfortunate that they over sold, but I agree. Nike could have easily been like "Yep, we over sold. Deal with it."

Yeah but why set aside the FBs? It's a completely different cw-either find a way to fulfill the order (restock) or just provide a significant discount.

When SNS oversold LB 11s, they have everyone a 30% off coupon, and they are the size of an ant in comparison to how
big Nike is...

20% is their high end discount price. This whole discount code era has you guys tripping tho. We didn't used to get discounts at all back in the day. Just an L with a side of salt.

Back
Top Bottom