"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

i tried to play dumb and be like "hold up i think the product number is 306... 900... 1 ... 3 " and she just laughed like she knew where this was going and told me it was totally OOS.
Eastbay btw

at least she laughed... last nite i had a cs give a lil moan like it was a bother making her do her job. she told me "we're all sold out on those sir"
Hung up on her called back and got a 9 locked down
received shipping this morning

Finally got that shipping confirmation 
mean.gif
 Where the FB reservations at though 
eyes.gif

i should have called yesterday 
frown.gif
 i thought i was good from nike cus i didnt get cancelled til earlier today.  Calling Eastbay one last time before calling it a night I guess. I just need to find that product number one last time lol

So many cancellations. Can't believe folks are able to cop pairs by just calling. Nicely done!

Just copped!!

from? lol i keep missing literally just got off the phone and eastbay said all sold out

am i better off asking them to check the item number? i just ask if they have the retro 12s available in any sizes and i feel like they dont even check and just say no we are all oos

from? lol i keep missing literally just got off the phone and eastbay said all sold out

am i better off asking them to check the item number? i just ask if they have the retro 12s available in any sizes and i feel like they dont even check and just say no we are all oos
thats exactly what they do. ask them too check if theres a sz _ in this product #___

Last edited:

Just a friendly piece of advice . Ask if they have any availability with product number 30690013 then pause and let them answer if they ask what size ask for all remaining sizes . Do not ever ask for Retro 12's because most reps are tired of looking it up and most likely half the time just say OOS without looking it up. There are a couple of older ladies that work the morning shift perhaps as a retirement job that are very good and look for sizes until they absolutely cannot find any . The night crew is not very good and most could care less about the job they do but they know in Wisconsin it is a job on the third shift at Eastbay or Dairy Queen and they do just enough not to get fired .

Last edited:
Just a friendly piece of advice . Ask if they have any availability with product number 30690013 then pause and let them answer if they ask what size ask for all remaining sizes . Do not ever ask for Retro 12's because most reps are tired of looking it up and most likely half the time just say OOS without looking it up.
Good advice, I always start with style code so they put it into their system and get the ball rolling. Being polite probably helps too, I'd be going mad after looking up the same damn shoe all day. It got so bad for the Yeezy drop, they ended up prerecording a message saying, "THERE ARE NO MORE YEEZYS" after you pressed the button for cs. 
laugh.gif

Good advice, I always start with style code so they put it into their system and get the ball rolling. Being polite probably helps too, I'd be going mad after looking up the same damn shoe all day. It got so bad for the Yeezy drop, they ended up prerecording a message saying, "THERE ARE NO MORE YEEZYS" after you pressed the button for cs. :lol:

Yep the method of nonstop calls have never worked for Yeezy's drops as much as I hope it will . LOL

Just called FTL, they said they're super sold out now.  She thinks that all credit cards had gone through and there probably wouldn't be any more cancellations like we saw earlier today, but she also said it doesn't hurt to keep checking.

Damn. Feel bad for yall, managed to eat on snkrs app and FL site. Both pairs shipped and landing tomorrow, must've got blessed cause I went hungry on pb's..

They must have different warehouse manager operating now. I remember sizes was still popping up at midnight, 3am-5am but I guess now they just pop up during the day time

got off the phone with a rep from EB, he said that their payment processing company department is closed for the night. so no more cancelations would be coming in,meaning there shouldnt be any more pairs popping up due to canceled orders until they open.  he said hes also not sure if all inventory has left the warehouse but to keep calling in the morning

got off the phone with a rep from EB, he said that their payment processing company department is closed for the night. so no more cancelations would be coming in,meaning there shouldnt be any more pairs popping up due to canceled orders until they open.  he said hes also not sure if all inventory has left the warehouse but to keep calling in the morning
Call again you say?? Lol. Customer service prolly hates niketalk

Back
Top Bottom