"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Yes literally posted as soon as I hung up
which option did you use? 2? damn man I feel like its luck and /or based on who picks up your call. 

it is luck. i called about a size 9 (my preferred size) right after he did and the lady actually looked up a 9, 9.5, and 10 for me and said sold out and not available for back-order. i know she isnt lazy because i remember her voice from when she helped me order blue chrome foams

So it seems finishline out of all companies seemed to be the most reliable for not cancelling orders this time around. Interesting. I made 2 phone orders. Both of them say OPEN as a status. Hopefully one ships

Just paid a bunch of bills so I couldn't call around even if I wanted to smh. Still haven't gotten a refund from Nike

Just paid a bunch of bills so I couldn't call around even if I wanted to smh. Still haven't gotten a refund from Nike

thats odd. whenever ive done a nike order, they do an initial charge which is just a hold but its not actually processed until the order is delivered. id imagine if your order was cancelled, the pending charge would drop off.

Mine was refunded but there is still another charge out of no where pending from NIKE. I dont know what its all about I hope it means I get muh pair

Mine was refunded but there is still another charge out of no where pending from NIKE. I dont know what its all about I hope it means I get muh pair

if they charged you again, and you suspect you might be on to something, you might want to call them and see whats good. explain what you are seeing and see if you get a reasonable response.

This whole notion of these being a "tax return" shoe is silly. To get a tax refund back, you have to actually have a job. Based on the pics of the lines that surfaced Saturday, these look like they got snatched up more by folks who get checks on the 1st and 15th than those who just received a one time windfall :lol:

Hmmm why do you say that?

Looked like normal lines to me.

My girl went from "its cool u know i wouldnt wear em" when i missed on her pair to "so now im not worth paying 350 for something" in 3 days. The hype for these is outragous. Yeezy scale on the cool. Im hittin raffles hard for every 12 that release this year cuz i think the was jus the tip of the iceberg

Sounds like sneakers aren't the problem my dude

My FTL phone order from 8 am today is now listed as 1 unit ready to ship status. 

Last edited:
Yup, had that problem with oreos last yr and guess what happened? I never got my pair, they said it was" lost in transit" yea right...hopefully that aint ur case homie

my FNL order still says processing. I'd hardly call that reliable at this point. If they're gonna cancel, it should have been done days ago. My charge is still pending and I have no idea whether this order is going thru or not. Customer service is no help either, as they say it's still within the processing time :smh:

My charge for Nike dropped off and I received a shipping delay email for shipping by 3/10. Sounds like I will get cancelled as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom