"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Just receive shipping info from ups, when I check it says from athletic goods distribution, that should be from footlocker, order over the phone around 6pm yesterday

Finishline pair just came in :smokin

Extra charges still haven't dropped off tho :smh:

Last edited:
My charge for Nike dropped off and Ive received a shipping delay email for shipping by 3/10. Sounds like I will get cancelled as well.

The dropped charge always happens whether it's a fulfilled or not. I explained it on the last page.

Last edited:
I'm guessing maybe next year will get the White/Red 12's and maybe playoffs. Hope so...it's been over 5 years for white and red and 4 years for playoffs.

Pissed, This was my first time using SNKRS and I have the shoes ship to my work, but for some reason in my saved address I had my home zipcode instead of my work zipcode. So now it says the postal code was incorrect , we are attempting to find the correct address. Then it says change has been made and now is going to Bowie Md which is where I work. I hope they make it . Such a dumbass!!!!!

Mine was refunded but there is still another charge out of no where pending from NIKE. I dont know what its all about I hope it means I get muh pair

Yeah me too, pending charge for 3/1. 2/27 charge fell off yesterday with the cancel email

Checked eastbay there currently out of stock,but the customer service rep said their are still orders pending to try back throughout the day.Eastbay #(800)826-2205 prod # 30690013.Hopefully some of y'all have luck today as I've already secured my pair f those resell prices tell em to kick rocks with that bs.

Pissed, This was my first time using SNKRS and I have the shoes ship to my work, but for some reason in my saved address I had my home zipcode instead of my work zipcode. So now it says the postal code was incorrect , we are attempting to find the correct address. Then it says change has been made and now is going to Bowie Md which is where I work. I hope they make it . Such a dumbass!!!!!
If they are being shipped UPS, you can sign up for UPS my choice and change the delivery location.... You are the few who got a shipped pair, a address change is better than getting a cancel email or a ton of pending charges and no shoes...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
The dropped charge always happens whether it's a fulfilled or not. I explained it on the last page.

Oh ok, sorry I missed it. Just seems weird that I haven't received a cancel email yet. I'm assuming that I will that is..

If they are being shipped UPS, you can sign up for UPS my choice and change the delivery location.... You are the few who got a shipped pair, a address change is better than getting a cancel email or a ton of pending charges and no shoes...
eyes.gif

I did that but it still wont let me change the address.

eyes.gif

I did that but it still wont let me change the address.
Did you try re routing the package or getting it shipped to a ups store ?

Did you try re routing the package or getting it shipped to a ups store ?
Yes it says since package is out for delivery the address cannot be changed. I think i will still get it because it is now going to the correct zipcode, But will prob have to wait until tomorrow 

They just told me no... Did you call the 866#?
finally spoke to a rep singing a different tune.. She said more shoes should be appearing in their stock within the next 2 days. not sure how valid this is as everyone I speak to tells me something different.

Last edited:
Finishline refunded my money and gave me 2 $20 rewards. On to the French Blues! Will grab Masters later.

Back
Top Bottom