"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Got through on the snkrs desktop version, after 100 tries with my CC. Paypal kept giving me the error too. 

Geez, what a friggin adventure using the app on android. Thank goodness it's Saturday and a slow day at work. App crashed 3xs, at the last step of checking out. But I got em, I'll believe it once I get a tracking number

Snkrs said got em and are purchased in collection but no shipping page or email??

Seems like Eastbay is slowly letting people in now and i finally carted a sz12 but i think im going to let them go.

Anyone got any idea where they're still yet to release or sitting IN EUROPE? I copped size 11.5 early in the morning but I need 9.5-10.

Wouldn't be eligible for discount anyways.
Do they block online?? I know i can use it in store but I know sometimes its diff online... I won raffles for these but of course my two pair both hit at footlocker and i always usually win at champs...

file-taxes-in-an-office-marquee2-d.jpg
BHTT3169000H-Reunited-HRBlock-30-1920x1080-youtube-484x272.jpg

Tis the season ....

app is such crap, had to use paypal. why cant billion dollar companies figure this out. it just gets worse and worse

Wouldn't be eligible for discount anyways.

Do they block online?? I know i can use it in store but I know sometimes its diff online... I won raffles for these but of course my two pair both hit at footlocker and i always usually win at champs...

Yea they won't allow employee discounts or promo codes on items they say aren't eligible for discounts on the page.

I think im going pass on today's drop and cop these down the road later on Ebay lol. I just wanted to try and cart them for excitement lol.

30min of waiting online so I got inpatient. I opened a new link on NDC and typed Jordan 12. Brought me right to my SNKRS account and Master 12 page and I selected payment and checked out immediately. Hoping I don't get a cancellation

Back
Top Bottom