"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

but but but the kids said yeezy jumped over jumpman!!! lol kanye ain't jumping over **** until they can move similar amounts of units that JB does

looks like these sold better then expected
i knew it and i'm also betting the next two 12's and all other colorways this year will move the same

online looked just as hard
paying that $260.00 was smart after all

Online wasn't bad. Frustrating with payment errors but was done in 15 min.

anyone else getting this?

We're sorry.

There was an error retrieving product information.

Please try again later.

FNL splash since 10am on line on NDC.....SNKRS shows sizes but no add to cart/buy icon....I was able to add to cart on JJ and did not cop because of the $12 shipping......

Confirmed 
nthat.gif

So I got through on SnKRS app and got the "Got EM" screen, but when i go under orders they are not showing up. Does this mean mine will be cancelled?

how long does it take for finish line to take off my charges? Charged me 4x for one pair. Also do I have to call?
They are most likely just pending and will drop off soon. Make sure you have a order confirmation, without one you will bot get your pair.

If account has been charged, should I be good??
If fnl, then no, you would need a confirmation email and/or order number.

Last edited:

So I got through on SnKRS app and got the "Got EM" screen, but when i go under orders they are not showing up. Does this mean mine will be cancelled?
It just takes a while, same thing for me but i checked my bank account and the charge went through. You should get the email soon.

Back
Top Bottom