"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Got one pair through NDC, thought I could double up but boy was that a wrong strategy.  CC Holds galore

Just wondering how long it took for FNL to drop the charges on their end, that's all. It's been a long long time since I have used them on a release.

And now you can go to finish line without a splash page and add to cart with no issues...........this begs the question why bother with them exactly when the shoes release.  Just wait a couple hours lol
Go ahead and actually try to check out tho, you'll get 413 errors

Just got through on PayPal FNL mobile, took 2 times and either getting 2 orders or one is dropping off, only one confirmation email 

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't understand how FNL is charging you all when you're not even getting a confirmation.   I would say it's a glitch, but that's clearly a big understatement.

Jordan 12 "The TAXES"

This release was crazy for me... there were 300+ people in line at Footlocker (FCFS), they announced they were sold out and the place went crazy!  Then all the people that took an L at Footlocker ran to Champs, just to find out they did raffle.  When they found out about the raffle, they instantly started to form a line at around 1030am to try and get the unclaimed pairs at 3pm.  Luckily I got my pair secured through the raffle at Champs.  I've seen a lot of people complaining about the quality on here, but I think they are great! 

Not a FinLin expert

If a charge is posted on my Paypal account is that a good purchase

Or do I need and order confirmation number/email?

Plz lmk

I wonder if production numbers were low for this release, surprised they sold so well but then again the last 12s to retro were the Gammas in 2013.

Not a FinLin expert

If a charge is posted on my Paypal account is that a good purchase

Or do I need and order confirmation number/email?

Plz lmk
I got charged on PP by  FNL, but never got the confirmation page.  5 minutes later PP updates with a cancel.

I still had them in my cart and checked out again successfully the second time. 

Check your PP statement page, but basically no confirmation no cop.

I understand it's tax season, but that can't really be the reasoning behind this unexpected hype.

I would think most people would save the tax money for the Flu Games or something else.

mytwocents.com

Back
Top Bottom