"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Still no shipping confirmation for champs or foot action. Anyone else the same? I'm starting to get worried

I THink the Eastbay rep is trolling me, when they picked up after 25 min, I tll him the size I am looking for and the product # and he goes "Awww man I just sold the last size 11 about 1 min ago"  lol So I say well what sizes are left, and he says "uhhh looks like we are sold out"  lolol

Dude was really trying to flex with his "$10,000" worth of shoes but all I saw were kid sizes
laugh.gif
His mini van and shoes he had weren't worth that much combined.

I just received a shipping delay for my SNKRs order.  New ship date is 3/9

Anyone else got their shipping confirmation or delay from NDC?
Same here. I got that message yesterday & I paid next day air shipping. Nike playin wit the shipping. Still haven't received shipping confirm email

so what are the first 3 numbers of yall order # from snkrs? Mine goes C000311xxx could it be that they start at c000001? jst speculating now since still no delayed email or shipping frm da app

so what are the first 3 numbers of yall order # from snkrs? Mine goes C000311xxx could it be that they start at c000001? jst speculating now since still no delayed email or shipping frm da app

Relax you will be fine, might receive the delay email then after shipping email

I THink the Eastbay rep is trolling me, when they picked up after 25 min, I tll him the size I am looking for and the product # and he goes "Awww man I just sold the last size 11 about 1 min ago"  lol So I say well what sizes are left, and he says "uhhh looks like we are sold out"  lolol
Dman that sucks fam. I called this morning and they said they sold out. Haven't tried since. 

i just chatted with NDC and she said mine is not delayed and is still scheduled to ship on 3/3/16.

I called twice and waited atleast 20 to 25 minutes each time. Both times they said they were sold out. 

The carrier that was delivering my sisters kicks got into an accident and her order got damaged and cancelled. I never seen a cancellation order quite like this. I'm rolling because she doubled up so all not lost.
View media item 1933032

i just chatted with NDC and she said mine is not delayed and is still scheduled to ship on 3/3/16.
my ndc orders usually arrive here the next thursday as well but this time its showing friday
i wonder if these orders are processed in the order theyre placed by time

I could be wrong, but I think the NDC shipping issues might not be specific to just the Master 12.  I ordered the Dark Grey Racer that dropped last Thursday, and I received a ship date change email for that [today].  Still no shipping confirm for my Kobe Eulogy that I placed Sat morn.  

I think they're having shipping delays in general.  So I wouldn't get all bent out of shape just yet if you didn't get ship confirm, or received a date change.

Last edited:
I got the delayed shipping email.

I got a similar email for a recent release cant remember which one but I chatted with Nike and they said I would still get them and they actually showed up on time. Lets hope its the same this time.

I still haven't got tracking or delay.. I got through about 5 mins after they dropped. They must randomly pull/pack orders..

Back
Top Bottom