"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Yeah...maybe. Flugames could be a problem. Sometimes theres just no rhyme or reason for a certain shoe tho.
Yup...in 05 the FB 12s sat in my area.  Think they went on discount too.  I always think of the FB 12s as the consolation prize if you didn't have the Taxi (on in this case Flu Games/Masters).  Think that might be why NDC is holding FBs for people and giving 20% out like Halloween candy.  

Last edited:
Size 11 SNKRS order finally shipped.  Not a french blue fan even if they gave me a discount so it's a good day.

is it safe to say all phone orders are sold out ? or are people still getting through? 

Why dont you call and find out? Phone orders are available cuz people get caught in payment verificstion and their pair gets cancelled. No way to kno when that happens tho. Just call every hr or so. U may hit u may not.

is it safe to say all phone orders are sold out ? or are people still getting through? 
I have called 10 times over the last 2 days and came up empty all 10 times. It just comes down to luck on if a pair in your size is available at the moment they pick up your call.

I think flu games will be 10x worse than this drop. That shoe actually has meaning to it

Not necessarily. The modern "sneakerhead" or hype beast ain't driven by history or meaning. We'll just have to see, but we shouldn't expect releases to sit apart from V lows.

I think flu games will be 10x worse than this drop. That shoe actually has meaning to it

Not necessarily. The modern "sneakerhead" or hype beast ain't driven by history or meaning. We'll just have to see, but we shouldn't expect releases to sit apart from V lows.

Explain how aqua and chrome 8s sat. Those were a resellers dream for years. And the quality is very nice on both new pairs. Like i said...theres just no rhyme or reason sometimes.

dont know if this was said or not yet but if you were in progress then you most likely will get shipping if you are just submitted then you are most likely getting cancelled 

Just chatted with Nike support and they claim im not cancelled and should be getting shipping any moment. They claim to have a list of cancelled orders

"We do have a list of canceled orders and I've checked your order number and fortunately your order is not included."

Explain how aqua and chrome 8s sat. Those were a resellers dream for years. And the quality is very nice on both new pairs. Like i said...theres just no rhyme or reason sometimes.

True. I always wanted the chromes and thought they would be an instant sell out when I heard they were dropping. Years ago I had trouble finding them and when I did they were just too much. Such a fresh shoe. I'm glad I got them.

Just chatted with Nike support and they claim im not cancelled and should be getting shipping any moment. They claim to have a list of cancelled orders

"We do have a list of canceled orders and I've checked your order number and fortunately your order is not included."

I think everyone who's had theirs canceled has received the 20% email already. The rest are good to go.

every time someone gets a email cancellation and guaranteed french blue pair,,
master XII price and hype go up and upcoming french blue XII value drops

master XII's limited even though GR,, french blue XII's mass produced like crazy

master XII's just jumped over french blue XII's

every time someone gets a email cancellation and guaranteed french blue pair,,
master XII price and hype go up and upcoming french blue XII value drops

master XII's limited even though GR,, french blue XII's mass produced like crazy

master XII's just jumped over french blue XII's
this is the truth

Back
Top Bottom