"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Well officially got my L . Sneakers app just canceled for good. Ten minutes after the delayed shipping email . Wtf

Well officially got my L . Sneakers app just canceled for good. Ten minutes after the delayed shipping email . Wtf
Just got the cancellation notification as well 
 Me 3 and unlike some ppl here, im not even mad
glasses.gif

I ordered mine on the day of release and through the SNKRS app.  I got a order confirmation the same day a couple hours later.  But still no tracking number.  I did the live chat twice and they said "rest assured it will be delivered on our before 3/4. "  Does that mean it's not cancelled?  Because I haven't gotten a cancellation email either.  The snkrs app says in progress but on the computer it says I have no order history….arrrghhh!
i think you'll cook i was in da same situation no delay no shipping no cancellation they said that was a gud thing and today i got my shipping.

I just got a tracking number from the Eastbay order I placed over the phone this morning at ~10am EST. Size 7.5, I wear 11 and my wife wears 8, if she can't squeeze into it we'll probably let it go to her friend. 

This whole notion of these being a "tax return" shoe is silly. To get a tax refund back, you have to actually have a job. Based on the pics of the lines that surfaced Saturday, these look like they got snatched up more by folks who get checks on the 1st and 15th than those who just received a one time windfall :lol:

Had to call and verify my last pair off footaction, 5/6 for shipping confirmations. Just waiting on some sort of email or refund from finishline's broken website.

i think you'll cook i was in da same situation no delay no shipping no cancellation they said that was a gud thing and today i got my shipping.
Thanks bro, here's hoping I get a shipping confirmation!  Yup as mentioned by other people, seems like more cancellation emails than shipping confirmation.

This whole notion of these being a "tax return" shoe is silly. To get a tax refund back, you have to actually have a job. Based on the pics of the lines that surfaced Saturday, these look like they got snatched up more by folks who get checks on the 1st and 15th than those who just received a one time windfall :lol:

:stoneface:

Other than 2. The rest of the Footsies will deliver tomorrow. 1 day ship. Play no games on hype releases

Last edited:

Some ppl are showing their true colors in this thread
mean.gif
Don't get me wrong, that wasn't a racial statement. If it was like that, I could've posted something like that about every Jordan release. It ain't like that, so don't go there. 

I ain't the one who said the "hood" really came out for these or called these the "Hood Rat 12's". I'm just basing it off the mean muggin dudes in line Saturday who were looking like they were fittin' to ride on someone. Hell, that dude with the ski mask wasn't playing around....and he probably ain't day trading on Wall Street either, just saying. Peace, no harm intended.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom