"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

damn these made damn near everybody in here turn into a reseller. got every dude tryin wipe out EB and ftl stock all at once.
Thats ironic, ppl were whining about the so called feb ballers buying them cause they have money.... And now its hey lets get as many as i can so i can flip them.... Funny how that works out

I'm at 40. Hahaha

on hold for 34 min, hoping for a sz12
I'm at 7
laugh.gif
43 minutes and counting on FTL, I think EB gets through faster. 
tired.gif

EB just cooked a size 9.5 CALL EAST BAY NOW, was on hold for 43 minutes and just got thru.

they said they have a lot of 9.5's in stock due to cancelled orders. didn't check any other sizes just happy as hell i got my size

whoever wants pairs keep calling, after a 40 min wait was able to cook on a size 9. told the lady the first 3 product numbers and she already knew what i came for [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thats ironic, ppl were whining about the so called feb ballers buying them cause they have money.... And now its hey lets get as many as i can so i can flip them.... Funny how that works out
dude, half these people on here are about themselves, they lurk, find helpful info from the NT community and then its cutthroat...oh yea, then comes the "humble brags"

Back
Top Bottom