"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

heads up to folks in atl....stonecrest hoh had a restock yesterday on these and still had some in stock when i passed through around 7pm last night

I'm sure this has been discussed but I pretty much left the thread at release....

WTF is up with the size of the boxes? They're bigger than the state of Utah.

Quality is really meh on both pairs I got. Was gonna give one to my brother but he didn't like the craftmanship either. Deciding what to do with them. Glue stains galore (even on the leather) and the symmetry of the white plates is way off; the inside plate of both left shoes curves down instead of meeting the midsole. Wasn't expecting a whole lot better though, so I'm not too upset about it.
I was one of the lucky ones that got a normal sized box. Ive seen a few pics where some have large box while others have normal sized boxes.

I believe someone here said that any size from 10.5 and above would come in a large box.

Last edited:

I was one of the lucky ones that got a normal sized box. Ive seen a few pics where some have large box while others have normal sized boxes.

I believe someone here said that any size from 10.5 and above would come in a large box.
Yah mine are both 11's. Lined it up with my WC4 box and it's got a good extra 1.5-2in in length/width. Kinda hard to line them up with the rest of my shoes, assuming I keep them. I know I'll probably keep the FB's and Black/Red, so I'll have to figure it out somehow.

Just got off the phone with eastbay, said they're sold out and told to not take orders on it anymore.  Not sure if she misunderstood the situation and just saw that they're sold out, but she seemed informed as she said the demand has been insane for this shoe.

:smh: nike has def been slower on the shipping side lately. took 4 days to ship a hoodie i ordered. im just glad it wasnt cancelled tho.

Yep! Ordered Trout 2 turfs for my son's baseball the day before ordering Master's. I got the shipping notification less than 24hrs before package arrived at my door. The Trout's never popped on UPS Quantum/App. Something logistically strange going on in Memphis wharehouse.

Anyone else's eastbay orders not showing up in their order history?  I've received order confirmation emails but nothing in my order history on their site.

Anyone else's eastbay orders not showing up in their order history?  I've received order confirmation emails but nothing in my order history on their site.

phone orders wont show up your order history. you just need to look it up as a guest.

Just got off the phone with eastbay, said they're sold out and told to not take orders on it anymore.  Not sure if she misunderstood the situation and just saw that they're sold out, but she seemed informed as she said the demand has been insane for this shoe.
Demand dropped on these. Resell in la is like 260-270

Demand dropped on these. Resell in la is like 260-270

thats a different demand bruh

phone orders wont show up your order history. you just need to look it up as a guest.
How long does it typically take eastbay to ship?  Got order confirmation immediately on 3/2, but status is still open and "awaiting approval" on site.

Ppl are even lining up for these pink 12s? Good lord. 12s aren't slept on but feel like the hype for 12s right now is way up there

Finally today just got the delay email, saying on or before 3/14. At least it's not a cancel.

How long does it typically take eastbay to ship?  Got order confirmation immediately on 3/2, but status is still open and "awaiting approval" on site.

cmon man... youve been in this thread pretty frequently... if your order is waiting for approval, YOU NEED TO CALL.

I saw flight club at 375-400 yesterday. Never been to flight club la. I'm gonna go check it out. I've been to sole stage in Alhambra. It's pretty average shop
I wonder if there's anything similar in Chitown.  Hoping to pick up another pair for my cousin but struck out at all stores so far.

I received one of my pair from Nike yesterday, they never sent a shipping confirmation, when I saw the ups guy with the box I was shocked

cmon man... youve been in this thread pretty frequently... if your order is waiting for approval, YOU NEED TO CALL.
Ahhhh, calling now.  Waiting for the chat to pop up too.  They better not cancel!  Don't see why they would or what the problem is with approval.

Back
Top Bottom