The McLaren Automotive Thread

Very excited to see what it will look like even though I'm not owning one! Can't wait to see it in the flesh!!!

eb8d0599-mclaren-600lt-unveiled-officially-5.jpg

dc273a6d-mclaren-600lt-unveiled-officially-7.jpg

e3f08374-mclaren-600lt-unveiled-officially-4.jpg

f32b5e4f-mclaren-600lt-unveiled-officially-3.jpg

f440d138-mclaren-600lt-unveiled-officially-8.jpg

Hard to compare this to the 12C, IMO.

12C's, Ferrari 458's, Lambo Gallardo's... those are all supercars.

The Enzo, the Aventador and now the P1... hypercars... or whatever you want to call them. A step above...

EDIT ~ I guess, in that case, I should change the title...
laugh.gif
thanks for clearing this up, I'd been wondering what the difference was for the longest

Journalist: "The Senna is the ugliest car Mclaren has ever built."

Mclaren: "Hold my beer..."
While I don't think this is ugly, I, as a McLaren fanboy, find this car incredibly underwhelming. Maybe, like the Senna, it does the talking on the track, but I was expecting to be blown away... I wasn't. Who knows, maybe in time my opinion will change. I need to see how it looks on a track.

What a sight it would be to see 1 of each GTR car together in the same place. Please make this happen during carweek Mclaren please!!

Fell in love with McLaren F1 GTR longtail when I first played it on NFS High Stakes. I thought the CLK GTR was THE car but maaaan... the GTR longtail got me all smitten :blush:

This was also the time when I watched F1 races with Hakkinen and Schumacher going at it when I was a kid :pimp:

A fantastic video on the McLaren F1... all the little quirks and details about the car you've always wondered about...

Back
Top Bottom