The McLaren Automotive Thread

Saw my first Senna in person the other day. Had to pick my jaw up off the floor. And this is coming from someone who thought the Senna was arguably the ugliest supercar/hypercar ever made based on photos.

What a machine--I'd kill to drive one on the track.

$6,000 for a water bottle.
$2,000 for the back of the key to have carbon fiber on it. They are just charging for the sake of charging at that point. Bc they know whoever will spend whatever.

Saw my first Senna in person the other day. Had to pick my jaw up off the floor. And this is coming from someone who thought the Senna was arguably the ugliest supercar/hypercar ever made based on photos.

What a machine--I'd kill to drive one on the track.

Naw b, that car is hideous. And this is coming from someone who seen all the Senna's we were allocated getting serviced before delivery to the customer.

dfa759c6-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-4.jpg

40fac15c-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-5.jpg

973126b8-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-3.jpg

0ccbd7c3-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-7.jpg

1e86ca42-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-11.jpg

c3ae25f9-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-20.jpg

143df5d3-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-21.jpg

23ca743f-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-23.jpg

618e451d-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-22.jpg

2562817c-2020-mclaren-gt-unveiled-official-24.jpg

It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look stunning. McLarens now have their own 'look' and this, well, looks like a McLaren with a bit of an Aston feel to it.

Hoping to see some crazy senna specs and some nonchalant P1's at monterey in a couple weeks!

Yes, I know. I don't think the real LM is even road-legal.
But yeah, the LM-spec is more comfortable than a real LM in that it looks the part, but probably doesn't have all the creature-comforts of the real LM. I'm just guessing here, but AC, sound-proofing, seat comfort, etc. I think you even need headsets to talk inside an LM.

On the surface, it's the HDF-kit and the rims, but obvs there's more to that to make it an LM-spec.

There are, what, 4-5 LM's in existence? McLaren has, at least, one... while the rest are probably in Brunei somewhere. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom