"The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" Appreciation

CD%20-%20Lauryn%20Hill%20-%20The%20Miseducation%20of%20Lauryn%20Hill.jpg

beautiful album and one of my all time favorites. from the education of sonny carson spin to the subject matters of the CD, it's an absolute classic.

pimp.gif

"these buildings could drift out to sea...some natural catastrophe" i used to think that was the hottest line from any song i ever heard...whole songis just so smooth and relaxing...i'm bout to make a genius playlist off it right now...

and of course Ex-Factor
pimp.gif

you couldn't tell me i couldn't sing when Zion came on...

probably one of the first cds i listened to from beginning to end...when i was younger i would buy a cd for the singles and only listen to those...i dont evenknow what made me buy this album...

i used to love the joint with Aretha Franklin too...vid always came on MTV before i had to go to the bus stop...lol

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

title track is one of my fav tracks of all time
pimp.gif

YES! Those words ring so true. I actually wrote about that song in this little piece I am putting together.

This album really takes me to a better place in my mind.

Most listened to album
smokin.gif

I wish Ms. Hill would release new material. I highly doubt that ever happening.

Delves into the greatest topic of all time "LOVE"....
and her miseducation of its meaning & beauty.....
this album is a deep concept album that is along the lines of "Imagine" (but in a full album form) to me...
pure classic *+$!

I even wrote a pretty detailed paper (that never got submitted or published) in college about this album...
maybe one day I'll dig it back up....

I would listen to Zion for hours at a time... I understood every word the moment my daughter was born
pimp.gif

I remember waiting in line for the midnight release of this album, it was that highly anticipated. Such a great album.

Back
Top Bottom