"The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" Appreciation

To Zion
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have honestly NEVER listened to this album straight thru, I only heard the singles played on theradio....those that have, what am I missing?[/color]

I'm glad she never followed up on this. Wouldn't have come close. Album was perfect.

Can't believe this and Aquemini came out in the same year.

my aunt is damn near 55 and an old school immrigant. she had the album, that says something.

Still have the tape I bought the first day and the cd that my gf ended up getting me for that Christmas...
laugh.gif

Amazing album still. Let's not forget the hidden tracks. "Tell Him" is just...just...yea...

This thread makes me sad. She is on some other stuff though. Still, Sweetest thing, Lost Ones, Nothing even matters, just about everything is appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Lauryn and D'Angelo need to find their way back to music man.

I wonder what either of them would sound like now...seem like forever since they dropped something new

Sweetest Thing wasn't on here, it was on Love Jones soundtrack, but that's another L Boogie banger.

this album is definitely one of my favorites ever. I know most of the words to every. single. song. Overrated?
laugh.gif
she deserved every single Grammy she got.

Too bad she's crazy now
frown.gif

I have the album but never listened through the entire thing. I'm gonna do it this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom