The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Tim Elliott talking ALL that **** as if he wasnt JUST in that house. Calling them losers and everything. He had two fights in the UFC since then, BOTH loses. 

Meanwhile his boy Krause who is the only one in the UFC got beat by an outsider. 

Replay is on now. Those 2 drunk idiots started all of it. Making fun of someone because he's smaller but tim probably better than both of them. That "let me bang, bro" guy is still a lame idiot.

I kinda think Whittaker and Romero are actually interesting people and have a good contrast to one another

Whittaker very calm and lowkey and a family man. Romero bubbly and outgoing. Both are fighting for their hometowns

Did you see Whittaker flip the script on Bisping when. Bisping tried to talk down on him for being the co-main event to the women?

I don't think bisping meant it in that way anyway. He immediately said it was because a real title fight should be the headliner over a fake / interim belt. I was thinking the same thing as he was saying it.

can't wait to hear Conor on the mic. The presser will be interesting b/c there will be a bunch of boxing media there that know little to nothing about Conor/MMA.

Looking forward to seeing the highlights from the world tour next week. Wonder if Conor will try to take some of Floyd's straps lol.

For the 213 card I see Valentina becoming the new champ, she seems to have good cardio and not sure how Nunes will be in the later rounds. Also, as much as I'd like Whittaker to get the W I just don't see anyone stopping Romero right now.

I don't think bisping meant it in that way anyway. He immediately said it was because a real title fight should be the headliner over a fake / interim belt. I was thinking the same thing as he was saying it.

The problem is he was talking so much **** his mouth slipped and put his statement in the wrong context. Whittaker took advantage of it gracefully.

gaethje needs to keep with the leg kicks and body
dominated the rd and got caught at the end. lucky for the end of rd

Last edited:
MJ stealing that 1st round at the end there 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom