The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

All three are stacked imo.

I'm not a fan of the rematch formula in 199 (Faber/Cruz and Weidman/Rockhold).

I don't mind the DC/JBJ rematch. The first fight was closeish and hopefully DC will have better conditioning in the rematch and come more aggressive.

Weirdly I feel that the Brazil card is the one that's most intriguing to me

Werdum stipe should be a classic and though Anderson is semi washed he and hall could be fireworks

Always down to watch Souza and Belfort

all 3 cards are better than just about anything in the past 18 months I can remember :pimp:

lotsa stars will be available for 201 then presumably as well... Connor, Diaz, Rumble, Honda, Holm, Cyborg, GSP, Lawler, Woodley, Cowboy, RDA, JDS

throw a 55 or 70lber on fight night with some washed heavyweights and all the flyweights. Pretty clear why Dana put Connor in his place, he has too many fighters to wade thru in the first place 

Rewatching TUF 10:Heavyweights

Matt Mitrione is a ******* TROLL
roll.gif
That used to be my dude LOL. He was SO blatant with it though.

If Frankie wins the interim title, will he be counted as a two division champ?

Last edited:
That's why I'm a mitrione fan to this day hahaha. My boy meathead was a mega troll.

This dude was saying his brain was swelling. And the cure to it was a long nights sleep :rofl: IM HOWLING b

Meathead DA GAWD. My favorite season of TUF by far and it was better with Rampage and Rashad always going at it. Rampage calling Darrill "*******" hahahhahahahahahaha

Last edited:
IMO: 199 > 200 > 198.

UFC 200 will be inextricably linked to the historic 100 card. The bar is set extremely high because of nostalgia and the card was pretty damn stacked.

The brass, Dana and Lorenzo, took the hard route in preparation for July. The first and easiest fight to make that would please the masses was Robbie/Condit 2. Absolutely deserving of an immediate rematch. "NBK" teetering on retirement, entice him to come back for one last hurrah.

Second, Holly/Miesha 2. Holm dominated Tate for most of their first fight. I know Dana has a gripe with Holm's manager, but nobody's getting excited about Amanda Nunes. She fades hard late, Miesha Tate strengthens as bouts progress.

Third, I would've immediately mandated Conor McGregor be forced to defend or vacate his featherweight title in July. A rematch with Aldo. Frankie is similarly deserving but let's not overshadow Aldo's dominant WEC/UFC run as 145 king. How quickly people forget he cleaned out the division with ease.

Fourth, something like Nate vs. Ferguson at 155. Both willing to bang on their feet but also slick grapplers. If Diaz loses, there's always still the Conor rematch. He wins and we start discussing another crack at RDA. Ferguson loses and you can throw him Eddie assuming Alvarez falls to dos Anjos.

Lastly, I would love to see up-and-comers like Garbrandt and Sterling go, but both are booked against Almeida and Carraway respectively.

My UFC 200 card:
Lawler (C) vs. Condit II
McGregor (C) vs. Aldo II
Tate (C) vs. Holm II
Nate Diaz vs. Ferguson

Bellator note:
I hope John Crouch did his best to talk Bendo into fighting Brooks for the 155 belt first. I know Henderson took Koreshkov because the bout would be sooner, Brooks would've been few months after April. Give my guy credit for not backing down from any challenge, but he was not remotely competitive last Friday. The size and Koreshkov's power were not even close. Bendo couldn't close the distance at all and his offensive wrestling was ineffective. Props to a sturdy chin and Bendo's defensive wrestling saved him from being KOed.

With that being said, I still believe Benson dethrones Brooks relatively comfortably.

That's why I'm a mitrione fan to this day hahaha. My boy meathead was a mega troll.

This dude was saying his brain was swelling. And the cure to it was a long nights sleep :rofl: IM HOWLING b

Meathead DA GAWD. My favorite season of TUF by far and it was better with Rampage and Rashad always going at it. Rampage calling Darrill "*******" hahahhahahahahahaha

quinton was putting disrespeck on that boy's name. He should've fought him after he was called that the first time. Screw a contract.

frankie is on fire right now

aldo has some unanswered questions coming off that loss....

I think aldo still takes it though.

Big fight for aldo, hes at the crossroads he loose 2 in a row...the decline is real.

Since he ko'd mendes, I think if Frankie sees a slight opening he'll go for a big punch to put brain damaged aldo to sleep. If he's able to do that he should say that Halley's comet passed by again.

Rooting for the Point God Frankie.

Everything that has come from Aldos mouth recently has made me strongly dislike him :lol: bro is delusional

Back
Top Bottom