The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Mousasi going all the way in 
roll.gif

"Do I need to dye my hair blonde?"

roll.gif

It'll depend on what kind of money he got upfront. 6 months of football wirhout worying about training expenses vs. 5 months of training expenses and subpar show money. He might come out ahead with this move.

Anyone think Rumble retired so that he can duck Jon Jones? Just a theory.
Nah, i think this dude rumble is bout to do some mentoring or something man. Or the pron... one of the two lmao
:lol: at rumble doing pron

But I'm just been thinking of this theory because yesterday Jon was saying he had unfinished business with Rumble so.... :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone think Rumble retired so that he can duck Jon Jones? Just a theory.
I wouldn't think so, he just said in the post conference he feels really bad for the fans that it never happened. He also said if he came back maybe they could fight at HW

Rumble's fought monsters.. I don't think Jones is scaring him more than these other opponents he's had

These coachea invest just as much time into a training camp and to see AJ not fully engaged tomight was a waste of their time
He abandoned the gameplan and it was very obvious

Last edited:
It makes 100% sense now, this dude Rumble is really gonna push his dog breed lol

DC hinting that he's not gonna be around much longer. Makes sense

DC was also talking trash to Arthur Jones 
laugh.gif
 "They gave Arthur Jones 2 chairs. F him" 
laugh.gif

DC and manuwa had words backstage apparently

As did Johnson and Jones...but they had a nice Convo w aj saying "I might come back"

Yo what's good with everyone on youtube saying rumble is gonna do pron [emoji]128514[/emoji], all i see is posts ablut kendra lust and rumble. Sad fo see my fav fighter after rashad evans go out like that but he's gotfa do what he has to do to be a happy guy. Just wish he didnt throw the fight

I was gonna make a joke about pron. I'd def retire if Kendra would be my pron partner. Better to grapple her than dc.

I don't blame his coaches for walking off, he went completely rogue once he figured out he can't just KO everyone he fights. It is strange how his Twitter was updated with all the Rams stuff and even stranger why he won't say what he's leaving the sport to go do. 

Like I was saying before, when bader and manuwa are actually considered contenders you know your division is in trouble

And now Bader and rumble aren't even there anymore

Back
Top Bottom