The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

dude is really acting like he's make long mayweather money. Floyd made more money fighting bum *** berto than Connors last three fights combined prob.
three fights? Try career!!!!!

Let him cooked though.
Conor killing the MMA game as far as money is concerned. He's def on top of the UFC and Dana and co are bending to his needs. Props to him.

But Floyd and that Pac fight money is more than Conor will make in his lifetime 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Conor killing the MMA game as far as money is concerned. He's def on top of the UFC and Dana and co are bending to his needs. Props to him.

But Floyd and that Pac fight is more than Conor will make in his lifetime :lol:  
I wonder how much has he really earned? Cause just earnings from fight and ppv cuts I don't think he has surpassed 30millions. Maybe with sponsors and stuff ...perhaps

Last edited:
I remember Lorenzo Fertitta saying Conor can be their first 100 millionaire by the time his career is over if he continues to dominate the rest of his career.

Doubt he's pulling 10s of millions every fight.. maybe a few which is great for a UFC fighter.

Last edited:
Can't really compare Floyd/Conor but I know one thing, Conor @ 27 is a much bigger star than Mayweather was @ 27.

I don't even think Mayweather cracked 350k buys until he fought DLH and I'm pretty sure he was 30 @ the time.

I also don't think Conor will ever be making 30M+ a fight fighting cans like Berto, tho, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember Lorenzo Fertitta saying Conor can be their first 100 millionaire by the time his career is over if he continues to dominate the rest of his career.

Doubt he's pulling 10s of millions every fight.. maybe a few which is great for a UFC fighter.
I was reading up on it and it looks like he can clear 5 dollars per ppv if the buys go over a million. So he might be pulling 8+ on some of these main event mega fights. I'm sure on the RDA fight he will reach 10+ Milli easily.

Can't really compare Floyd/Conor but I know one thing, Conor @ 27 is a much bigger star than Mayweather was @ 27.

I don't even think Mayweather cracked 350k buys until he fought DLH and I'm pretty sure he was 30 @ the time.

I also don't think Conor will ever be making 30M+ a fight fighting cans like Berto, tho, :lol:
we live in a new age man, plus Dana is throwing all the UFC on his back. It is amazing how he has put a nation (Ireland) + a continent (Europe) and world on his favor with his flamboyant ways and performance in the ring. That's undeniable.

Chad has never trashed talked a day in his life 
laugh.gif

Bro I don't even understand you.. c'mon b 

What don't I know? You proved exactly how much the both of us know about the sport and the UFC. Still can't take the L without running your mouth
you still salty my dude? Move on ... worst than a woman scorned. LMAO. Prove? Yeah that you can manage to see every interview Dana does and what he promise or say. Want a cookie. This shot don't sit well with the fighters nor me.

you still salty my dude? Move on ... worst than a woman scorned. LMAO. Prove? Yeah that you can manage to see every interview Dana does and what he promise or say. Want a cookie. This shot don't sit well with the fighters nor me.
You the type to run your mouth and have no problems dishing out personal attacks which were not even provoked only to get butt hurt when you're proven wrong

I didn't need "mma junkies" articles to tell you the day after Nate Diaz won that he would not be fighting Conor. I didn't need articles to tell me Conor would not need to vacate the belt to fight for the 155 belt. I didn't need articles to tell me Conor was calling the shots. I came to those conclusions on my own and for whatever reason you told me I knew nothing about the UFC

I didn't start this but I finished it

You the type to run your mouth and have no problems dishing out personal attacks which were not even provoked only to get butt hurt when you're proven wrong

I didn't need "mma junkies" articles to tell you the day after Nate Diaz won that he would not be fighting Conor. I didn't need articles to tell me Conor would not need to vacate the belt to fight for the 155 belt. I didn't need articles to tell me Conor was calling the shots. I came to those conclusions on my own and for whatever reason you told me I knew nothing about the UFC

I didn't start this but I finished it
lmao .. I never said Nate was fighting Connor .. however you said it didn't make sense and I said why not and started my point. Then you followed up by saying Dana said this and Connor said that ... then I said yeah like you can really trust Dana and you came out posting all the interview videos.

But leave it to you to be the self proclaim MMA Nostradamus to predict all this without hearing interviews or reading up. You got it buddy ... lmao now stop the bickering, neither I nor NT care .. keep it pushing.

PS personal attacks? You don't know much? Lmao still don't go read up. And stop assuming you have me figured out or know how I'm feeling. This is just the interwebs you just another character. Smh Lmao

Last edited:
Wth happened here? :lol:
nothing really man. After a fight someone suggested a fight made sense and he disagreed. I stated my points to why o thought it did and he brought up pre and post fight interviews of McGregor and Dana stating that he would jump right to a title fight. I said he didn't know anything and stop listening to Dana. He took offense .. forward to now when the fight was announce (Connor vs RDA) and for the past like 6 pages or more he has been throwing sublimanls towards me and how he didn't know anything and so on ... like dude wants a cookie. I never seen such a fragile person take offense over a simple phrase. You don't know anything in NT.

Funny thing is that he figure all that out by himself and didn't need videos or articles or listen to these dudes future plan to know what was coming. Hope he played the powerball. I didn't even bother to entertained him until he bother to comment again to someone's post about me. This is pure comedy to me.

But we really need to get this thread back on track.

Back
Top Bottom