The NBA Draft Thread

Something would have to go seriously wrong for the Lakers, Kings, or Sixers to get the #1 overall selection. That type of bad luck is only reserved for the Knicks.

Something would have to go seriously wrong for the Lakers, Kings, or Sixers to get the #1 overall selection. That type of bad luck is only reserved for the Knicks.
I think the Kings pick could be decent if they dont get the lakers pick next year.  Will still probably be top 10.  But god, it would be fantastic to see Philly as a playoff team next year, PG to the lakers, and the Kings somehow land the number 1 pick so the Celtics trade the 1 for the 3 and some middle to end of the first round draft pick.

Last edited:
I think the Kings pick could be decent if they dont get the lakers pick next year.  Will still probably be top 10.

Wcs, buddy, Skal, #5, #10 in addition to whatever free agents they sign. I'm not risking a #1 in the hopes that this kings roster is bottom 5 in 2 years time. They could/should realistically be a playoff team by 2019. What's crazy is that ainge's draft history is littered with combo guards and now he has his chance to grab the creme de la creme of the crop and passes it up, possibly for a clone of the guy he drafted the year before and one he's targeting in free agency.

Last edited:
I really don't get it. You draft Jaylen brown then sign Gerald green to take all his minutes then the next year you possibly draft yet another guy that plays brown's position and target another one that plays the same position. Like seriously wtf?

Last edited:
I really don't get it. You draft Jaylen brown then sign Gerald green to take all his minutes then the next year you possibly draft yet another guy that plays brown's position and target another one that plays the same position. Like seriously wtf?
Positionless basketball.  Going to have 10 guards and 10 forwards.

The jury is still out on him as a GM. If he can move these picks for some legitimate proven players then he'll get his credit. As of now there's a huge question mark on wtf Ainge is doing.

Last edited:
Are DSJ's knees really that big of a concern?  Im still trying to figure out how the hell he isnt going to be a top 5 pick.

knees + mental make up concerns.

I would take him top 5 but we don't have access to the interviews, psych profiles, NBA teams do.

Back
Top Bottom